BAKER MAYFIELD MAY JUST BE THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE

NudeTayne

Das Voonderlick  

9 members have voted

1. 1. If I find out Sam Darnold has scored a 4 on the Wonderyear, I will

• give him a key to the city.
    • give him a key to my heart.
    • give him a blum...you know what, never mind.
    • get Darnold his Cloby Fleener by drafting Deontay Burnett in the second round.
    • attempt to pass a very progressive prima nocta law for Sam that gives him "firsts" anywhere in Ohio.
    • extend Hue before the season starts so there is no pressure to rush Sam along.
    • go to my happy place and pretend he scored much higher and didn't turn the ball over and didn't look like Chris Farley if he could lose weight.
    • what happen to fun Tayne?
    • make a Hall of Fame bust of that günfayce.

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

Here is a sample wonderlick test. https://samplewonderlictest.com/ I took the full one that athletes have to take on the right side with 50 questions in 12 mins.

First off, I dont know how anybody even finishes all 50 questions. I got to like question 28 before time ran out. The questions are more like riddles than anything. How anybody can even finish that test in 12 mins is beyond me. I got 15/28 questions I was able to answer correct haha You all should try it and post your score/questions answered.

I literally skipped all of the ones that were These Letters Rearranged Form What Word - NCTTAMFP. Nobody has the time to sit there and solve that with the timer going.

16/25 I skipped those too.

8 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

16/25 I skipped those too.

Not too shabby. I felt like I was back in college again with all of that. I kept screaming 'Wheres my TI-83!" on half of the math questions.

I would like to know the rules because nobody can complete all 50 questions in 12 mins. Does your score go off of how many you get through and whats the average score for a player? Whats good and whats bad? 

14 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

31/50 89th percentile. Not sure how many I actually go to, less than 40 I'm sure.

I feel like all of the questions were structured the same. Its like they wanted to test how fast you can process and solve information. The questions that were like "The day before yesterday and the day before that was 3 days before Monday, what day is it?" I was like.....ummmmm. Friday?" **looks at answers and Friday isnt an option**

19 hours ago, Iamcanadian said:

I literally skipped all of the ones that were These Letters Rearranged Form What Word - NCTTAMFP. Nobody has the time to sit there and solve that with the timer going.

My record for solving the 6-word Sunday Jumble is 23 seconds.:D

I would take those all day long.

Archived