Deion Jones

AlNFL19

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 1:11 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Coming from another fanbase, just wondering what you guys think Jones' trade value is. Late 1st rounder probably? Untouchable?

Untouchable. He's the Mike on this team and runs the defense. He's only getting better too. It'd be like the Panthers trying to trade Kuechly after his 2nd year in the league.

5 hours ago, scar988 said:

Untouchable. He's the Mike on this team and runs the defense. He's only getting better too. It'd be like the Panthers trying to trade Kuechly after his 2nd year in the league.

seconded. couldnt ask for a better off ball lb in todays nfl and he continues to get better.

• 1 month later...
On 3/25/2018 at 1:11 PM, AlNFL19 said:

Coming from another fanbase, just wondering what you guys think Jones' trade value is. Late 1st rounder probably? Untouchable?

If im being 100% honest and i agree untouchable is pretty close to it but if i had to trade him it would require 2 1st to even get me to talk.  He is one of the 5 best LB's in the nfl and is only getting better.   He is the best coverage LB in the nfl after this season i would say which in today's passing league makes him crazy valuable.

• 2 months later...

Archived