Sua Cravens Traded to Denver

MKnight82

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

Time to draft some players that actually want to play football.

So if I understand it all correctly:

We now get Round 4 106, Round 5 142, and Round 5 163. They get Cravens, Round 4 113, Round 5 149.

1 minute ago, MikeT14 said:

We now get Round 4 106, Round 5 142, and Round 5 163. They get Cravens, Round 4 113, Round 5 149.

Something like that. Not sure some of the pages were updated.

2 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Ya they're somewhere around the 5th pick in each round and we're 13th.  We swap in both and they give us another 5th.

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

You guys are fast. Was just coming here to post this.

Good that we're getting something from him. Would've liked an  extra 4th, but overall good trade

I like the idea of the swapping of picks in rounds too though. Helps guarantee we get guys we are targeting in those rounds. Could end up being more beneficial. Obviously that's assuming a lot, but still..

8 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I like the idea of the swapping of picks in rounds too though. Helps guarantee we get guys we are targeting in those rounds. Could end up being more beneficial. Obviously that's assuming a lot, but still..

Yup. I do too. 8 picks better in each round.

Is the extra 5th a 2018 or 2019 selection?

27 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I think its 109 not 106. The others are correct. 

If Cravens plays in a playoff game at any point, we get a conditional pick in 2020. 

18 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

You guys are fast. Was just coming here to post this.

Good that we're getting something from him. Would've liked an  extra 4th, but overall good trade

Would have done it for a straight up 3rd....but there is a lot of value in the depth of this. 

If you can consider the comp picks for next season, the amount of mid round picks this year, and the potential to still trade back and grab more, we could be building a lot of good depth and quality starters. 

Archived