Eagles @ Packers Preseason Week 1 GDT

Phire

1 hour ago, Jroc04 said:
1 hour ago, Kiltman said:

It physically hurt me to watch that 

"Daddy, when did McNabb play? In the 70s?"

"Go to your room."

"And then he lofted the pass to the heavens, and by some miracle he converted on 4th & 26...that Miracle's name was Fred-Ex son."

"You've told me this every Sunday for 30 years dad."

Our kids will probably be watching onfield POV football in virtual reality....if they even care at that point
Damn Kids

Would drive me crazy as a kid watching sports on TV cause it was so bad. Specially if you went to your friends house who had money and there parents had the big old massive big screen TV and it was so much better, then you would go back to your shiiiittty 22 inch box TV with wood paneling on the sides lol you had to really love what you were watching. 

When i watch old football clips,  seriously makes my dad seem like such a loser cause he would never go to games or friends houses or anything to improve the Sh**ty situations of our TV lol, he always watching the Sh***t!iest  quality of TV, like 8 hours of football of that, how!!? Like did your life such that bad dad!!? LOL... i live in the prettiest place in the country but my dad has never ever seen any of it, cause he was to busy watching ****ttt!y non HD pixelated foootball...LOL... Makes me want to punch things. 

Actually amazing sports held there popularity with TV being so bad. But when i was growing up, every one was always saying going to the games was the only way to really watch the games, but now its the complete opposite if you really care about the game and really want to watch , you watch it at home on your TV. 

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Actually amazing sports held there popularity with TV being so bad. But when i was growing up, every one was always saying going to the games was the only way to really watch the games, but now its the complete opposite if you really care about the game and really want to watch , you watch it at home on your TV. 

Yeah kind of weird that HD actually makes going to the games pointless because it's usually a better experience sitting at home. 

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Yeah kind of weird that HD actually makes going to the games pointless because it's usually a better experience sitting at home. 

Yeah if you told me that 20 years ago, i would of told you, you were full of sh!YT.  But seriously if you really care about watching  and following any sport , you watch it at home. Even listening to Rogan the other night , he was saying the difference of watching the UFC at home vs ring side or in the stadium seats is night and day, its not even close how much better it is at home. I hear the same from the local basketball guys who cover the Blazers, they dont even use there press passes or anything to go to the games, they just go home and watch it now. Its crazy, people with free all access to the games are like "f%$^& that, going home so much better"

1 minute ago, Bednarik60 said:

Yeah if you told me that 20 years ago, i would of told you, you were full of sh!YT.  But seriously if you really care about watching  and following any sport , you watch it at home. Even listening to Rogan the other night , he was saying the difference of watching the UFC at home vs ring side or in the stadium seats is night and day, its not even close how much better it is at home. I hear the same from the local basketball guys who cover the Blazers, they dont even use there press passes or anything to go to the games, they just go home and watch it now. Its crazy, people with free all access to the games are like "f%$^& that, going home so much better"

I honestly think Hockey is probably the only sport worth actually going to but I don't really like hockey so maybe that's why i think that lol

4 minutes ago, Bednarik60 said:

NFL stadiums crowds today look so trashy and gross to. You know there will be 15-20 fights per game this year. Specially the west coast . 

yeah dumb drunk people screaming and spilling nacho cheese every where probably not pleasant. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

I honestly think Hockey is probably the only sport worth actually going to but I don't really like hockey so maybe that's why i think that lol

I agree, seems like one of the few sports that would still do well in person over the TV. The puck and the players move so fast today and the change of direction is pretty crazy, i bet its hard for cameramen to follow everything. 

1 minute ago, ninjapirate said:

yeah dumb drunk people screaming and spilling nacho cheese every where probably not pleasant. 

It looks like Mad Max in the stands. 

Seriously any game from last year, you go on youtube and find a dozen plus fights from it.  Even if your not involved in a fight, just the fact there are psychos there who will hurt people over a game is enough for me to not give a Frenchmens F%^& about going. 

Archived