Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

2 hours ago, Forge said:

These reports inspire absolutely no confidence in Fitz or what we are doing this year at the deadline lol

Meh, I'm gonna give the Devs the benefit of the doubt and assume they aren't giving much to the media after the way the Hall stuff went down. We'll trade Vats and Simmonds, I'm almost certain of that. 

4 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Meh, I'm gonna give the Devs the benefit of the doubt and assume they aren't giving much to the media after the way the Hall stuff went down. We'll trade Vats and Simmonds, I'm almost certain of that. 

I hope so. 

Also, hot damn I'm loving this melt down from Arizona

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Forge said:

Also, hot damn I'm loving this melt down from Arizona

Officially out of a playoff spot. Nashville is 2 points behind them with 3 games in hand while Minnesota and Chicago are 3 points behind them with 3 games in hand. That's the West. The Rangers are 5 points behind them with 4 games in hand and Buffalo is 5 points behind them with 2 games in hand. They could still fall 4 more spots feasibly lol.

27 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I hope Gallant is true to his word and doesn't jump right back into coaching. 

Sometimes, I can't help but want to get a warning from a mod in HF. The people in there are so frustrating that I can't help but be a complete and total jerk. I'm being a real jerk to the "scooooooot" guy in one of the threads. 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Sometimes, I can't help but want to get a warning from a mod in HF. The people in there are so frustrating that I can't help but be a complete and total jerk. I'm being a real jerk to the "scooooooot" guy in one of the threads. 

lol which thread? I'm home sick with the flu and I could use some entertainment.