Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Jarvis with Nico sounds perfect tbh. Then get Perreault at 18 for Jack. My body just thinking about it...

That's how I would do it. Jarvis / Raymond would be with Nico. Holtz / Perreault / Gunler would be with Jack. Possibly Bourque too if we went that route, but I think that would be a bit of a small line. 

Just now, beekay414 said:

Jarvis, Amirov, Perreault would make our top 6 ridiculous offensively.

Bratt-Hischier-Jarvis
Amirov-Hughes-Perreault

But that 2nd line probably gets their **** pushed in on defense lol so I'd rather take Greig or Holloway than Amirov.

Steve K has Amirov in his top 8 or something like that. Has him ranked above Raymond. I was like holy hell lol. 

Just now, Forge said:

That's how I would do it. Jarvis / Raymond would be with Nico. Holtz / Perreault / Gunler would be with Jack. Possibly Bourque too if we went that route, but I think that would be a bit of a small line. 

Yeah, I think Jarvis and Perreault would be ridiculous for us but we'd need to take a 2 way forward for Jack's left side. Greig or Holloway make the most sense of that group. Or even Reichel.

Yeah, not sure what Detroit was doing there but they have a ton of cap space and almost nobody worth paying lol.

The fact that it's a future second and not one this year is hilarious. 

Flat cap world and it cost a damn future second to unload nearly 6 million lol. 

There is no value in taking dumps

Detroit might be able to pull another pick at the deadline tho if they eat 50% of his contract. If we got a 2nd for Greene, there's no reason they can't get another high pick for Staal later.

Oh yeah, for sure. Don't mind the move from their standpoint at all. Hell, we got a third for lovejoy lol

• Like 1

Just now, Forge said:

I don't think we do anything like that. I think we will be very limited in free agency and likely add little. A couple of pieces, for sure. 

I think we'll make a trade though. We'll make a deal with Tampa IMO. As has been mentioned a lot, but Killorn makes sense. He can slot in as our 2nd line LW for now.