Old Devils Thread (Lock 'er up please)

beekay414

9 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If someone has you on ignore on HF can you see their posts? Maybe @Canadian Saint would know because he was a mod over there, right? I'm just curious because there's some people that don't respond to me no matter what I say so I'm wondering if I'm ignored lol.

No, you can't. I have that jrfischer guy and Zacha's third both on ignore. If you are just looking at the various topics and someone you ignore is the last post, it will say "last post by ignored member", but that's it. 

Just now, Forge said:

No, you can't. I have that jrfischer guy and Zacha's third both on ignore. If you are just looking at the various topics and someone you ignore is the last post, it will say "last post by ignored member", but that's it. 

No, I mean if someone has YOU on ignore, can you still see THEIR posts, not the other way around. It's either that or ZBC just doesn't like me very much lol cuz you got a like for the same friggin' thing I said and I didn't. That and he never responds to me lol.

7 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

No, I mean if someone has YOU on ignore, can you still see THEIR posts, not the other way around. It's either that or ZBC just doesn't like me very much lol cuz you got a like for the same friggin' thing I said and I didn't. That and he never responds to me lol.

So lets say Forge has you on ignore. He can't see your posts but you can see his. That's unless things have changed since I was a mod.

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

Virtanen getting a lot of interest apparently. Puts me kind of out on him. For as many goals as he scored last year, the dude still ended up being a healthy scratch at times. I don't have interest in trading decent assets for him. 

Well, a lot of interest might not mean a lot of offers. I'm interested to see how this trade season plays out because people think there's going to be a whirlwind of dealing very soon. Tampa is already on the phones trying to clear $10+ million.

Just now, Canadian Saint said:

So lets say Forge has you on ignore. He can't see your posts but you can see his. That's unless things have changed since I was a mod.

Ah hah, then ZBC may have ignored me for some reason. That or he just doesn't care to respond to me even if I say something first before others say the same thing.

1 minute ago, beekay414 said:

If he has you on ignore, I'd assume that you can still see his posts, but I'm not sure. 

39 minutes ago, Forge said:

Virtanen getting a lot of interest apparently. Puts me kind of out on him. For as many goals as he scored last year, the dude still ended up being a healthy scratch at times. I don't have interest in trading decent assets for him. 

Dude is overrated. He's a nice piece if he's on your 3rd line, but the guy isn't great defensively 5v5 for as good as he as a 5v5 scorer. I wouldn't take him if there are any significant assets involved.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Canadian Saint said:

Dude is overrated. He's a nice piece if he's on your 3rd line, but the guy isn't great defensively 5v5 for as good as he as a 5v5 scorer. I wouldn't take him if there are any significant assets involved.

I mean, I'd take a chance on him though. Maybe he turns into our next Palmieri. Not like we have a lot of people fighting for spots in that RW room. But, you're right, I'm not giving up any significant asset for him.

Just now, Forge said:

It would be so preposterous...but the stupidity of getting hit for his comments would be so bad.

Oh yeah, nothing will come from it. It was innocent as hell. As I posted on HF....

BREAKING NEWS

Team with tons of cap space interested in top free agent.

More at 11.

• Like 1