Bills sign WR Jeremy Kerley and DT Tenny Palepoi

Kmart128

Depth signing with kerley as he will play back up to zay in the slot...He also can compete with Kaelien Clay on Kick off and punt returners. I believe his 4 game suspension was fully served last year so this shouldnt effect him in any way. Tenny played with Star in Utah and get to link up together and will be great against stopping the run but he sucks against the pass. All in all 2 decent signings to continue to add to the 90 man roster and possibly making the 53 man roster with little finances involved.

2 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Depth signing with kerley as he will play back up to zay in the slot...He also can compete with Kaelien Clay on Kick off and punt returners. I believe his 4 game suspension was fully served last year so this shouldnt effect him in any way. Tenny played with Star in Utah and get to link up together and will be great against stopping the run but he sucks against the pass. All in all 2 decent signings to continue to add to the 90 man roster and possibly making the 53 man roster with little finances involved.

I've also liked Kerley as player. Definitely think he has a chance of making the roster and making an impact during the season. 

8 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

Well I'm not sure that Kerley will be a backup. He could be but right now Zay Jones is our Flanker receiver so Kerley currently is the starter in the Slot. Obviously a lot can change if we draft a WR early but if our first 3 picks are QB, MLB, and OG then Kerley could potentially start in the slot.

4 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

Well I'm not sure that Kerley will be a backup. He could be but right now Zay Jones is our Flanker receiver so Kerley currently is the starter in the Slot. Obviously a lot can change if we draft a WR early but if our first 3 picks are QB, MLB, and OG then Kerley could potentially start in the slot.

This is along the same lines I was thinking. Frankly, I can see him giving Zay competition to start. Overall, smart depth or maybe just a little bit better signings.

14 hours ago, marshawn lynch said:

I think moving Zay permanently outside is a mistake as he should be in the slot where he was in college. They need a speedster outside opposite to kbenji and zay is not it. People may be down on him because of last seasons performance but he was a beast in college not dropping his 399 passes. To me he reminds me of a landry type wr and I think with the right qb he can come out of his shell and shine. Having a speedster opposite of kbenji can also stretch the field

8 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I think moving Zay permanently outside is a mistake as he should be in the slot where he was in college. They need a speedster outside opposite to kbenji and zay is not it. People may be down on him because of last seasons performance but he was a beast in college not dropping his 399 passes. To me he reminds me of a landry type wr and I think with the right qb he can come out of his shell and shine. Having a speedster opposite of kbenji can also stretch the field

Oh trust me I agree. He either needs to be a Split End or a Slot but looking at the roster currently he is the fastest WR we have. He is currently Flanker by default. I hope we don't go into the season without a true speedster. But if we trade up and decide to use top 3 picks at QB, MLB and OG then we may not get a speedy WR until the 4th round

Archived