Schedule- comes out tomorrow

beardown3231

2 hours ago, beardown3231 said:

But someone tweeted a picture of a Packers schedule, and if it’s true, Packers @ Bears on TG Night :)

?

Is it too much to ask for our GB games to be just regular old noon or 3:25 games for once? I’d like to enjoy my holiday without any Aaron Rodgers crotch sniffing from the booth... 

1 hour ago, IronMike84 said:

Bears @ Packers is week 11

I’m starting to doubt it. I’m assuming you saw the leaked Packers schedule that has hit twitter, and you’re right it says that, but it also reads Packers @ Rams in primetime 4 days before. The NFL would never make a team play a road night game in California and then 4 days later a road night game in Chicago.

Wk 1- @ GB (SNF)
Wk 2- SEA (MNF)
Wk 3- @ AZ
Wk 4- TB
Wk 5- ---Bye---
Wk 6- @ MIA
Wk 7- NE
Wk 8- NYJ
Wk 9- @ BUF
Wk 10- DET
Wk 11- MIN
Wk 12- @ DET (Thanksgiving)
Wk 13- @ NYG
Wk 14- LAR
Wk 15- GB
Wk 16- @ SF
Wk 17- @ MIN

dont like the bye so early in the season. 

Besides the obvious divisional games, ive got the following circled

Sea - Dangeruss v MT10. Still early in the season and teams will still not really know what to expect from this offense.  Floyd and Hicks feasting on a really bad ol and the casual fans getting a real taste of the new look Bears

NE - to quote Ric Flair, to be the man you have to beat the man.  I want to see how we really measure up against the best right now.

Rams - Im calling it now, this game gets flexed to Sunday Night and becomes a the battle of the 2 offenses.  Expecting a game day package on the friendship between Goff and MT10

Archived