10 | Nov 11 | ARI @ KC | Arrowhead Stadium | 12:00 PM | FOX

11 | Nov 19 | KC @ LA | Estadio Azteca (Mexico City) | 7:15 PM | ESPN

12 | Bye

13 | Dec 02 | KC @ OAK | Oakland Coliseum | 3:05 PM | CBS

14 | Dec 09 | BAL @ KC | Arrowhead Stadium | 12:00 PM | CBS

15 | Dec 13 | LAC @ KC | Arrowhead Stadium | 7:20 PM | FOX

16 | Dec 23 | KC @ SEA | CenturyLink Field | 7:20 PM | NBC

17 | Dec 30 | OAK @ KC | Arrowhead Stadium | 12:00 PM | CBS

I like this schedule. Late Bye and 10 day break between week 15 and 16.

9x 12:00 pm games who are easier to follow from here. 7 of them are played in Arrowhead. I already took a vacation so i can see the week 4 primetime game. Then we play the Seahawks on Christmas (my time). There aren't many better gifts than a W.

I just need to figure out if it's possible to watch the other 3.

The start looks tough, but so was last season too, so i'm not to worried right now. We don't even know how this offense will look like. If we don't know that, our opponents won't know it as well. If this offense is the real deal, than we might can surprise them. I'm more worried that our offense will be figured out, once playoff time comes.

10 hours ago, valkrei said:

Tough schedule but if we make the playoffs then it will be hard to say this team isn't legit.

This is about average for a defending division winner, at least based on 2017 results. Last year, the AFC West was weak, the NFC West was average and the AFC North was top heavy. Of all that, we only draw one really good team--Pittsburgh. Add to that New England and Jax, two division winners. So, two 13-3 teams, one 0-16 team and a raft of 7-9 to 10-6 teams.

A year makes a difference. I expect the Rams to be much better, but that is the only team looking much improved. Several teams seem stuck near .500. Some slippage is possible. It's our own division that could get better fast.

J

9 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

This is about average for a defending division winner, at least based on 2017 results. Last year, the AFC West was weak, the NFC West was average and the AFC North was top heavy. Of all that, we only draw one really good team--Pittsburgh. Add to that New England and Jax, two division winners. So, two 13-3 teams, one 0-16 team and a raft of 7-9 to 10-6 teams.

A year makes a difference. I expect the Rams to be much better, but that is the only team looking much improved. Several teams seem stuck near .500. Some slippage is possible. It's our own division that could get better fast.

J

Rams, Pats, Pit. After that is business as usual.

28 minutes ago, onejayhawk said:

A bit tougher than that. Other than Cleveland, there are no soft spots.

J

yea but what i mean business as usual is we will always have our division games, clev doesnt bother me.  after that meh 

2 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

A bit tougher than that. Other than Cleveland, there are no soft spots.

J

I feel as though much depends on how the division shakes out. Last year, we wouldn't have projected Denver, or even Oakland, to be the opponents they wound up being (Oakland beat us once, but the point still stands in terms of division quality.) Whether they each step up or down will have a huge impact on how tough are schedule really winds up being. 6 games across 3 teams gives that a lot of impact. On top of divisional quality setting how much we really need to win anyway.

Archived