The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

You’ve posted multiple times after this. Completely ignoring me, but still accusing me after this.

Still waiting in a couple answers...

22 hours ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Just scum hunting...u?

Ignoring the answer and asking the same question over snd over isnt going to get a different answer....by the way you never answered this question I posed you first.....so?

9 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Ignoring the answer and asking the same question over snd over isnt going to get a different answer....by the way you never answered this question I posed you first.....so?

So could you not answer because you were nervous to answer. 

Actually I asked if you were being defensive first. Then you answer led with an answer that didn’t answer my question.

12 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Did you ignore it the first time because your hiding something. Are you not wanting to mess up saying something?

4 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Did you ignore it the first time because your hiding something. Are you not wanting to mess up saying something?

7 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

So could you not answer because you were nervous to answer. 

Actually I asked if you were being defensive first. Then you answer led with an answer that didn’t answer my question.

I answered your question. I am scum hunting. You are creating a needless banter about me being defensive when there is no attack to even be defensive about lol. I came at you first, questioning your taunting of FJ adding in the fact you gloated last game where I was mafia with you that you haven't ever been lynched. You are the one being defensive and like I said clearly shows you are scrambling. 

10 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I answered your question. I am scum hunting. You are creating a needless banter about me being defensive when there is no attack to even be defensive about lol. I came at you first, questioning your taunting of FJ adding in the fact you gloated last game where I was mafia with you that you haven't ever been lynched. You are the one being defensive and like I said clearly shows you are scrambling. 

This is very interesting 

13 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

You pushed it because you said “I’m acting like I have nothing to hide”, I called you out saying that is a typical mafia D1 push, then you turned into repeater mode and told me what I did was D1 mafia push. I’ve asked you questions and you have continually avoided answering and switching the subject to something else, and then ignoring. 

My “gloating” wasn’t much gloating. I played 2 games prior to the last game. One I shot someone, then I was a crazy cop and ended up getting shot. You’re pushing a false narrative now. There was nothing to gloat about.

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

You pushed it because you said “I’m acting like I have nothing to hide”, I called you out saying that is a typical mafia D1 push, then you turned into repeater mode and told me what I did was D1 mafia push. I’ve asked you questions and you have continually avoided answering and switching the subject to something else, and then ignoring. 

My “gloating” wasn’t much gloating. I played 2 games prior to the last game. One I shot someone, then I was a crazy cop and ended up getting shot. You’re pushing a false narrative now. There was nothing to gloat about.

You haven't asked questions though. Just the same 2 that have been answered. It's not helping the conversation towards finding scum, just clogging up the pages with back and forth nonsense...which is a scum move. The evidence imo is piling up for you being scum

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

You haven't asked questions though. Just the same 2 that have been answered. It's not helping the conversation towards finding scum, just clogging up the pages with back and forth nonsense...which is a scum move. The evidence imo is piling up for you being scum

I asked if you were getting defensive, you avoided that and said you were scum hunting, not answering the original question. 

So I asked if you were scum hunting or acting like you were scum hunting. 

You avoided this question and ignored it. 

I never got an answer yet and now I asked multiple times.  

1 minute ago, gopherwrestler said:

I asked if you were getting defensive, you avoided that and said you were scum hunting, not answering the original question. 

So I asked if you were scum hunting or acting like you were scum hunting. 

You avoided this question and ignored it. 

I never got an answer yet and now I asked multiple times.  

Did you not see thing. That is clearly answering your question from the beginning. If it makes it more obvious how bout this...I could have said. I am not defensive, I am scum hunting. The first part was clearly implied

Just now, LetTheBallFly said:

Did you not see thing. That is clearly answering your question from the beginning. If it makes it more obvious how bout this...I could have said. I am not defensive, I am scum hunting. The first part was clearly implied

By the waym..you seriously have not answered my question...so...u

49 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Archived