The Ben Wade Gang Mafia - It's Day 5

Dome

Just now, theuntouchable said:

BEtween ltbf jfin and tyty are the final two. We know tyty didn’t make a move n1 I believe so that leaves jfin and ltbf. 

I saved malfs life twice.

Why on earth would Tyty not making a move N1 clear him. That's just terrible logic. 

2 minutes ago, LetTheBallFly said:

Why on earth would Tyty not making a move N1 clear him. That's just terrible logic. 

Because if he is mafia it means he didn’t use a move that night. The likelihood of him being mafia and not making a move is rather small. It’s not foolproof but it’s the best possible lead. 

It's 4 votes to lynch. Not 3 my mistake. 

I will change the rule for the future, as I'm realizing the same thing could be achieved by allowing players to lock in their vote during the day. It was a dumb rule.

That said, everyone is still locked in. The rule was posted on the front page, and I even gave a reminder on Night 1. Also, the term "locked in" is pretty self explanatory. If you could unlock and lock on a new vote, well, that's just a regular vote lol

On 4/21/2018 at 2:38 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Voting only counts at Night if you're locking your vote in for the next day. This is to speed up gameplay if players are sure on the next days lynch. Do not vote at night unless you want to lock your vote in for a speed round.

Archived