My Final Mock

Bobby816

1st: Sam Darnold (QB/USC)

We hopefully get our franchise QB here. I have a feeling Allen goes 1 and Barkley 2. We’ve had some luck drafting high and guys falling to us 2 of the last 3 drafts. Darnold has the least amount of question marks of any of the QBs. He needs to work on his fumbles, but I believe he’s probably already corrected a lot of that with coaching this pre draft process. He checks off a lot of the boxes you want in a franchise QB.

(If Darnold is gone... I put Rosen here).

3rd: Josh Sweat (Edge/Florida State)

Love the raw ability from Sweat. I feel like with the right coaching (Greene) he can be a great edge rusher. Sweat offers what we need off the edge too. Speed, agility and athleticism. Injuries are really the only thing that prevent him from being a 1st Rounder bc of his lack of production.

(If Sweat is gone... I put Okoronkwo here).

(I feel one of these 2 will slip).

4th: Parry Nickerson (CB/Tulane)

Smaller CB but with great technique and ball skills. Plays hard every down and is a very fluid athlete. Can make for a nice slot CB.

5th: Sam Jones (OG/Arizona State)

Athletic OG that fits a ZBS great. Very versatile as well as he can play all 5 OL spots if needed.

6th: Christian LaCouture (DE/LSU)

Brings a lot to the table you want in a 5 Tech. Good size to mix with athleticism.

7th: Chase Edmonds (RB/Fordham)

We’ve shown a lot of interest in Edmonds throughout the draft process. Compact frame that’s been highly productive for 4 years. He can really do it all. Only weakness is his blocking, which we can teach him bc he has the size to block.

Archived