MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

1 hour ago, FinneasGage said:

anyone at 205 besides DC/Rumble yall would rather see Jones fight than Johnny Walker? 

If he gets past Jan, I wouldn't mind seeing Thiago Santos face Jones. 99% sure he'll get submitted, probably in the first round, but Marreta has mad power. There's definitely a chance he catches Jon and pulls off a crazy upset

9 hours ago, big poppa pump said:

I don't think he is quite ready...but dominic reyes could give bones a good scrap imo.

Dom is a stud, and normally, I wouldn't want to throw him in the cage with Bones quite yet, but given how thin the division in, it's a pretty good fight to make.

Although I'd love to see Dom vs. Rockhold this year, man.

Edited by TheChancellor

16 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Izzy is a 7-1 favorite? 

in a standup fight, against Anderson Silva?

blows my mind that this way of thinking is happening

Is it THAT surprising though? You realize that in these promos all of his videos are from 6+ years ago...the last time he finished an opponent. 

-550 might be a bit much but I'm not that surprised at all

On 2/7/2019 at 9:35 PM, 11sanchez11 said:

just watched the ufc 343 pc highlights, had to be one of the most complimentary PCs ever.

And now Anderson and Israel crying together. What is this. 

I'm pretty sure Izzy thought Silva said he was retiring, at least he acted like it in the following interviews.

Edited by 11sanchez11

48 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Three of Ngannou's first four wins were submissions. And all different ones too (armbar, triangle, and guillotine). And he has a 4th submission on his record (kimura vs. Anthony Harris).

That is interesting but i don’t remember him trying any of that while he was turtling vs Stipe