MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'd be more curious of how much bigger Lesnar is and if he can muscle DC to the ground

He's always listed at 265 but he always looks 365. 

Can't remember what DC usually fights at for his HW bouts. But I watched the Derrick Lewis fight and if he can't pickup and move a big man like that, he can do the same to Lesnar.

8 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

You're not wrong but have we heard anything on who DC is fighting next? Still could be Brock if the Bones fight is dead

Uncle Dana was interviewed yesterday about DC. Said he doesn't think he'll retire in March and that he's going to do everything possible to make his last 3 Fights, Lesnar, Jones, and Stipe.

2 hours ago, BullsandBroncos said:

Uncle Dana was interviewed yesterday about DC. Said he doesn't think he'll retire in March and that he's going to do everything possible to make his last 3 Fights, Lesnar, Jones, and Stipe.

I wonder what the order would be because he probably doesnt want to go off with a loss(Jones) but Stipe is no sure-thing either and if he gets clipped there would a DC/Jones rematch be worth booking?

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I wonder what the order would be because he probably doesnt want to go off with a loss(Jones) but Stipe is no sure-thing either and if he gets clipped there would a DC/Jones rematch be worth booking?

I think the order he mentioned was Lesnar, Jones, Stipe. If I'm wrong, then it's Stipe, Jones. But Lesnar was first

8 hours ago, Buckrock101 said:

Johnny Walker is replacing OSP against Misha Cirkunov at UFC 235. One of the rare cases where the replacement has me more excited than the original fight. Huge step up for Red Label, Misha is a high-level fighter. Walker pulls it off, he's not going to be far from contender status

You're excited but you bust his chops calling him Red Label. I definitely am more excited to see Walker