MMA Thread

steelcurtain29

oh man, Justin Gaethje getting it done again. Same deal with the Vick fight, I was actually kinda disappointed he finished it early rather than having a multi-round fight of the year contender, but at least this one was wild while it lasted. I was going crazy when they were just standing and exchanging leg kicks at the start.

listen to me guys... if Tony Ferguson can get himself right and is ready to fight... how do you not make Ferguson vs Gaethje. there is not a fight in the history of the sport that would be more exciting than this one.

feel kinda sad for Michael Johnson tbh... I like how his personality has changed up lately, he seems a lot more chill and isn't taking himself so seriously any more. He looked really smooth in there today, until he got hit with 145 pounds of HGH right to the chin. first time he's been clean knocked out like that, if I'm correct.

I think he'd be better served back at 155. I know he was on a skid there, but it doesn't seem like he has the same power at 145. Lately we've seen guys like Pettis and Masvidal at a higher weight bringing more power, and I think the opposite is true with situations like Johnson and Dillashaw going down.