Packers Forum 2018 NFL Draft Discussion (NO SPOILERS!)

CWood21

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

Man, if we take Jessie Bates and Justin Reid is still on the board...

same i'd be pissed. 

Harold, Sutton, Oliver, Josh Jackson, Hernandez, or Carter plz

if they all gone... Reid, Chark, Gesicki, Miller or Guice i guess 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

same i'd be pissed. 

Harold, Sutton, Oliver, Josh Jackson, Hernandez, or Carter plz

if they all gone... Reid, Chark, Gesicki, Miller or Guice i guess 

I honestly try to trade back. Get something like 59 and 70 or something. I dunno. I think we'll be able to get a guy of equal quality that much later.

1 minute ago, bkobow05 said:

I honestly try to trade back. Get something like 59 and 70 or something. I dunno. I think we'll be able to get a guy of equal quality that much later.

trade back only if those tier 1 guys all go. im still slightly pissed about derwin tbh as im very short-sighted and wont care about that first rounder we got until Sunday

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

trade back only if those tier 1 guys all go. im still slightly pissed about derwin tbh as im very short-sighted and wont care about that first rounder we got until Sunday

I love Derwin as well and was initially a bit peeved that we traded all the way back to 27. However, when we moved back up and landed Jaire, that turned fast. Gute was on the phone with Seattle immediately after trading with New Orleans. It was exceptionally shrewd maneuvering by the Gute. 

Just now, bkobow05 said:

I, unfortunately, watched a lot of Wake Forest for no good reason and I never saw it with Bates. 

I feel bad that you had to go through that

I saw someone on Reddit say "I saw ever Maryland game this year" this week. I wanted to hug him

Archived