Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

2 hours ago, Alex said:

It's becoming more clear and clear the Steelers feel like there are no good inside linebacker in this draft so they drafted Moneybackers to play the ILB position.

this is what I have been thinking as well. More speed and possibly able to cover TE's (not so sure on this ). And with no Edge help in the draft, I am waiting to see what they have in mind for the front :ph34r:

Just now, Chieferific said:

@Armsteeld2, any analysis on FSU's Mathew Thomas?

Downhill thumper.  Fast and explosive.  Excels at taking on the FB and quickly getting off the block.  Looks for work in Zone.  I like this guy.  I saw a write up saying he lacked awareness and I disagree.  He reminds me of the dude from the Eagles that a FSU alumni.  Would be an excellent pick.

2 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

Downhill thumper.  Fast and explosive.  Excels at taking on the FB and quickly getting off the block.  Looks for work in Zone.  I like this guy.  I saw a write up saying he lacked awareness and I disagree.  He reminds me of the dude from the Eagles that a FSU alumni.  Would be an excellent pick.

Bradham? Good comp. 

4 minutes ago, Armsteeld2 said:

What’s NKM?

Mitchell - North Korean Missile  aims to harm but misses his target. This was formed here by some fellowman of ours, if I could only remember who.  Other than the money backer idea , this helps alleviate this draft.   The fact we never got anyone for Edge bothers me the most unless we go to 4-3 with watt at RDE and Heyward at LDE. 

11 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

Mitchell - North Korean Missile  aims to harm but misses his target. This was formed here by some fellowman of ours, if I could only remember who.  Other than the money backer idea , this helps alleviate this draft.   The fact we never got anyone for Edge bothers me the most unless we go to 4-3 with watt at RDE and Heyward at LDE. 

They arent going 4-3

Archived