Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

On Fox they were saying that Chicago and Oakland could be looking to move back in the first. I really don't know why the Steelers didn't try that instead and move down. I think Edmunds would have still been there. Of course I have no idea if they didn't talk and it just never materalized.

I would've taken Harold Landry who will get you 12+ sacks a year. As the clock was dwindling down, I was optimistic about a trade. They submitted it right at 5 minutes so they were on the phone and that's their cutoff

They could have done worse things than draft a big athletic guy for the secondary.  But i definitely don't feel great about that pick.  Didn't love any body else though.  Another stud receiver in the third round would soften the blow.

1 minute ago, Steelers22 said:

Steelers never trade down so wasn't expecting that but man....really with Edmunds?

Most frustrated I've ever been with a pick 

Jarvis Jones. Ziggy Hood. Those would be my two that didn't really grind my gears. They flat out pissed me off

Just now, wwhickok said:

Going to bed. Praying to god for a LB in r2

Don't think LB will be a big need for them now. I think they will be transitioning Edmunds to LB and Dime LB. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he play LB before this year?

What we MUST take into account is these so called experts and their big boards are all opinionated and don’t factor into an actual team’s scheme.

Reid lacks discipline and vacates his man and zone.  Harrison goes for knockout blow too much.  Elliott is JAG.

Archived