Official NFL Draft Thread (General Discussion for Draft)

steelcurtain29

Just now, Chieferific said:

Hey may have been placed on their DND list due to his "lying" about Combine questions. 

Oh lord.  I just looked it up.  They're investigating whether he lied about his sexuality.  Don't know why they are asking that. Isn't that illegal?

Just now, JLambert58 said:

Oh lord.  I just looked it up.  They're investigating whether he lied about his sexuality.  Don't know why they are asking that. Isn't that illegal?

No, he "lied" about a team asking him that. Apparently no team did. 

1 minute ago, JLambert58 said:

Really?  That's weird.  That doesn't sound like something you would make up.  Backtracking?

Yeah, weird story. Thus the " " around lying. NFL investigated and determined it didn't happen. However, it is a question that had been asked in years past. 

4 minutes ago, JLambert58 said:

Doubt that will happen, but if so, that would make sense. 

Im wondering about maturity and behavior stuff especially when you just dumped one player for what could be considered maturity issues and deal with another one that also had/has them it seems. 

I think keep an eye out for Kerryon Johnson late in the 3rd as a possibility to address the position.

Just now, Chieferific said:

Yeah, weird story. Thus the " " around lying. NFL investigated and determined it didn't happen. However, it is a question that had been asked in years past. 

Doesn't seem like an issue that would make him slide too far. 

Archived