Eagles Draft Thread - When you're here, you're Champions! ™

Kiltman

19 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Time value of money applies to draft picks too. I hate to admit it but Ninja is right

I already know that. Ninja didn't teach me anything new. I just don't care about that method of applying value since I don't think we need another player this year. It's gonna be hard for a mid 3rd rounder (what we would've got if we asked for a pick this year) to contribute on this team. We are better off getting what could possibly be a 2nd round pick where we have a better shot at getting an impact player.

This seems pretty accurate. There definitely is gonna be an early run on OL.

Washington did have some of the most interest in Guice besides us.

So, if this is how it played out we would still have these guys on the board.... Justin Reid, Jessie Bates, Maurice Hurst (medicals?), Ronald Jones, Tyrell Crosby, and Austin Corbett

I think we go with Reid if it fell like that which I'd be completely fine with.

Edit: Only unrealistic thing I see is Chubb being available.

22 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

This is interesting

Haven’t looked too much ahead for what those strengths are (pass rusher?)

but we don’t have a ton of spots for guys, especially just depth guys

2. I’d expect the Giants to go offensive line at the pick in between Cleveland’s two picks as well. UTEP G Will Hernandez fits the demeanor that Dave Gettleman wants in his linemen, and has been connected to New York through the Day 2 rumor mill. Some viewed Hernandez as a first-round type, and he’d be a nice add to a revamped group that’ll be anchored by Nate Solder.

via Albert Breer...

I really hope Cleveland takes him at 33, so the Giants can't.

Archived