NFL Draft Day Thread - DTWD

.Buzz

3 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Hmmm...Not really a "need"...but i like Taven Bryan.  He's not polished, but he's got oodles of upside.  If Calais and Malik can get him schooled up, we could have a serious player on our hands.

This is it for me.

I didn't have him on my wish list because I didn't think there was a way in hell we went DL, but the sky is the limit for this guy.

2 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

And even that isn't 100% for sure. If Malik restructures we'd have both. I still wanted OL badly. I only have 9 guys above who i really want. No chance any of them make it to 61

Need more than Malik, and even he won't be around forever. 

This was a legit value pick. What we all ask for. We don't take an interior DL with how good our situation unless we love the guys upside. TC is glowing talking about this guys upside.

3 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

And even that isn't 100% for sure. If Malik restructures we'd have both. I still wanted OL badly. I only have 9 guys above who i really want. No chance any of them make it to 61

A couple of them might.  Or, there's also the chance they spend a bit to try to move up in the 2nd.

I think probably 4/9 on that list are pretty poor scheme fits, or total misfits.  And Lamar is...uh...he really must have bombed out the chalkboard sessions like some of the rumors going around.  He did score barely double digits on his Wonderlic...and it wouldn't be the first Petrino QB to come out with no concept of what an NFL offense looks like.  Especially without an agent getting him properly prepped.

Archived