Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
bucsfan333

Day Two Desires?

Recommended Posts

I want Josh Jackson or Hernandez. Jackson would be perfect with his zone coverage skills and brings ball hawking ability. 

I also like Carlton Davis too from Auburn we can probably get at 53. We’ll see how it goes but there is a lot of good talent out there. Just hoping there is no WTF picks.

 

G, RB, CB need to be addressed. Round 4 we should go Safety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, indifference said:

Round 4 we should go Safety.

Eff that noise. Trade 4.2, 5.7, and 6.28 to move up into the third. Maybe get a seventh back or something. That'll leave us with 6.6. Then flip 6.6 and the new seventh for a fifth.

Let's get those higher picks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Eff that noise. Trade 4.2, 5.7, and 6.28 to move up into the third. Maybe get a seventh back or something. That'll leave us with 6.6. Then flip 6.6 and the new seventh for a fifth.

Let's get those higher picks.

I agree. Go move up in the third round and nab a potential quality starter. If Josh Sweat continues to drop like a rock we should consider him. It would be wise of Licht to draft a Tackle. Got to think life beyond Dotson. Orlando Brown? Okorafor? would be wonderful gambles. OL would be set. Assuming we draft a guard r2.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bucstopshere said:

If we don’t get Guice or Chubb I’ll be upset 

Same.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, bucstopshere said:

If we don’t get Guice or Chubb I’ll be upset 

Plenty of other good RBs still out there that can start, or play a significant role.

My sleepers: Royce Freeman and Mark Walton

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking at our oline, we need to invest in this draft. OG in the second and a developmental OT tomorrow.

We need talent in that unit and if we pair that with a RB, it should improve the team as a whole.

We’ll probably go corner with our remaining second and then hopefully take Watts in the fourth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Plenty of other good RBs still out there that can start, or play a significant role.

My sleepers: Royce Freeman and Mark Walton

I think Ronald Jones would be a sneaky pick we could make. We were at USC's pro day but we don't have any documented time with him. He's the type of RB that makes those explosives Koetter's always drooling over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Buc Ball said:

We’ll probably go corner with our remaining second and then hopefully take Watts in the fourth.

I think Watts and Jamerson are two guys we're eyeing in the third/fourth rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Plenty of other good RBs still out there that can start, or play a significant role.

My sleepers: Royce Freeman and Mark Walton

I Like Freeman a lot but no sleepers man. Give us a stud. Guice and Chubb are just that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Ronald Jones would be a sneaky pick we could make. We were at USC's pro day but we don't have any documented time with him. He's the type of RB that makes those explosives Koetter's always drooling over.

Jones isn’t that explosive tho.....and he’s not a good receiver out of the backfield 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, bucstopshere said:

Jones isn’t that explosive tho.....and he’s not a good receiver out of the backfield 

He's explosive, he's got take it to the house ability and speed when he gets up to gear. 

My biggest issues with him are what you alluded to, he doesn't catch the ball, like at all and he's very slight of build. Not sure he holds up. Struggles with his vision at times too.

Think we agree there are better backs out there to be had....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Ronald Jones would be a sneaky pick we could make. We were at USC's pro day but we don't have any documented time with him. He's the type of RB that makes those explosives Koetter's always drooling over.

I'd be in on Jones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Think we agree there are better backs out there to be had....

He's certainly not my first choice. But I think he could be in play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's explosive, he's got take it to the house ability and speed when he gets up to gear. 

My biggest issues with him are what you alluded to, he doesn't catch the ball, like at all and he's very slight of build. Not sure he holds up. Struggles with his vision at times too.

Think we agree there are better backs out there to be had....

Bingo. Guice or Chubb. RB is by far our biggest need, only person I would have taken over then was Mike Hughes 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×