Day Two Desires?

bucsfan333

I want Josh Jackson or Hernandez. Jackson would be perfect with his zone coverage skills and brings ball hawking ability. 

I also like Carlton Davis too from Auburn we can probably get at 53. We’ll see how it goes but there is a lot of good talent out there. Just hoping there is no WTF picks.

G, RB, CB need to be addressed. Round 4 we should go Safety.

7 minutes ago, indifference said:

Round 4 we should go Safety.

Eff that noise. Trade 4.2, 5.7, and 6.28 to move up into the third. Maybe get a seventh back or something. That'll leave us with 6.6. Then flip 6.6 and the new seventh for a fifth.

Let's get those higher picks.

8 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Eff that noise. Trade 4.2, 5.7, and 6.28 to move up into the third. Maybe get a seventh back or something. That'll leave us with 6.6. Then flip 6.6 and the new seventh for a fifth.

Let's get those higher picks.

I agree. Go move up in the third round and nab a potential quality starter. If Josh Sweat continues to drop like a rock we should consider him. It would be wise of Licht to draft a Tackle. Got to think life beyond Dotson. Orlando Brown? Okorafor? would be wonderful gambles. OL would be set. Assuming we draft a guard r2.

Looking at our oline, we need to invest in this draft. OG in the second and a developmental OT tomorrow.

We need talent in that unit and if we pair that with a RB, it should improve the team as a whole.

We’ll probably go corner with our remaining second and then hopefully take Watts in the fourth.

Just now, kgarrett12486 said:

Plenty of other good RBs still out there that can start, or play a significant role.

My sleepers: Royce Freeman and Mark Walton

I think Ronald Jones would be a sneaky pick we could make. We were at USC's pro day but we don't have any documented time with him. He's the type of RB that makes those explosives Koetter's always drooling over.

14 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I think Ronald Jones would be a sneaky pick we could make. We were at USC's pro day but we don't have any documented time with him. He's the type of RB that makes those explosives Koetter's always drooling over.

Jones isn’t that explosive tho.....and he’s not a good receiver out of the backfield 

Just now, bucstopshere said:

Jones isn’t that explosive tho.....and he’s not a good receiver out of the backfield 

He's explosive, he's got take it to the house ability and speed when he gets up to gear. 

My biggest issues with him are what you alluded to, he doesn't catch the ball, like at all and he's very slight of build. Not sure he holds up. Struggles with his vision at times too.

Think we agree there are better backs out there to be had....

20 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'd be in on Jones. 

6 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's explosive, he's got take it to the house ability and speed when he gets up to gear. 

My biggest issues with him are what you alluded to, he doesn't catch the ball, like at all and he's very slight of build. Not sure he holds up. Struggles with his vision at times too.

Think we agree there are better backs out there to be had....

Bingo. Guice or Chubb. RB is by far our biggest need, only person I would have taken over then was Mike Hughes 

Archived