Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

AD hasn't been himself this series, doesn't help when you get hacked every drive to the rim and never get the call, but he can't even hit the bunnies and lobs he always does in this game especially. 

We could be up by more with how well we've shot the 3, but with Klay on fire and AD being terrible rn, I'll take being up by 6 but if we go cold in the 2nd half then we're done. 

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

AD hasn't been himself this series, doesn't help when you get hacked every drive to the rim and never get the call, but he can't even hit the bunnies and lobs he always does in this game especially. 

We could be up by more with how well we've shot the 3, but with Klay on fire and AD being terrible rn, I'll take being up by 6 but if we go cold in the 2nd half then we're done. 

Nah, dude just has simply missed far too many bunnies all series long. I think he has missed at least five dunks and four or five other point blank shots at the rim. He's rushing some shots, and then other times either Dray/Looney play him well one on one, or he forces some shots on double teams.

Jrue though>>>>>>

I told myself when NO was up 15 that if GSW narrows the margin to under 10 by half, GSW will win. Yea, I think GSW wins. They've come on strong in the second halves against the Pelicans.

26 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

I told myself when NO was up 15 that if GSW narrows the margin to under 10 by half, GSW will win. Yea, I think GSW wins. They've come on strong in the second halves against the Pelicans.

Well, I was wrong. Not GSW's night. I don't know why they're not going to Durant on offense anymore.

Archived