Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

Just now, jrry32 said:

Giving up so soon?

Oh come on I'm not dumb, whether we win tonight or not the Warriors are the most talented team in NBA history and there is a less than 5% chance we beat them now that we already lost game 1 and they got Curry back. This is how the NBA works, the less talented team almost never wins. Let alone when that more talented team is the most talented in NBA history. 

A few too many turnovers and a few too many fouls. We might have won if the Warriors weren't the best at capitalizing off of those. I don't hate the Warriors though, they're aggravating as a fan of their opponent, but other than that I don't mind them. They can say whatever they want and celebrate every shot all they want, they earn it.

4 minutes ago, Spartica4Real said:

Oh come on I'm not dumb, whether we win tonight or not the Warriors are the most talented team in NBA history and there is a less than 5% chance we beat them now that we already lost game 1 and they got Curry back. This is how the NBA works, the less talented team almost never wins. Let alone when that more talented team is the most talented in NBA history. 

Sounds like the Rockets should accept their fate too. ;)

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Dude was so trash for most of the game and will still end up with 30 points on close to 50% shooting. Just scores way too easy.

When he starts to feel it, he just doesn't miss. KD is so insane.

3 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Holiday hasn't shot well but he's been pretty damn good on both ends. He can't do nothing on the Durant post ups, but battling over every screen and has took it to Durant on a few occasions. 

@Spartica4Real what happened? 

As to why I'm sick of the Warriors? Because they've been in the limelight for 4 years, already eliminated us once before and are going to do it again, are so incredibly frustrating to play against because even when they don't shoot well it still feels like every single shot they need to make goes in, and had the most lucky moment in NBA history when a 73 win team had their superstar on a cheap contract AND had the cap spike a lot on the year where the 2nd best player in basketball was a FA. 

I don't even have anything against the Warriors players/team (except for Draymond) I just want to see something new. I want to see the Warriors go down. I don't want a team to make the Finals for 4 straight years. I don't want this super overpowered team just running over everyone. I find it boring. Same reason I want someone to take out LeBron in the East. If the Finals is Cavs/Warriors 4 I'm not even gonna watch, didn't even watch last year. 

At the very least let the Rockets push them to the brink and have the W's play someone new in the Finals. 

Archived