Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

On 4/29/2018 at 8:58 AM, Texansfan713 said:

yall cant beat the rockets.

Oh this is going to be so comical when you face the Warriors. This current Warriors team is the beast team of all time IMO. Its absolutely insane how good they are. They're going to, once again, coast to a championship. Rockets would be lucky to take 2 games.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Oh this is going to be so comical when you face the Warriors. This current Warriors team is the beast team of all time IMO. Its absolutely insane how good they are. They're going to, once again, coast to a championship. Rockets would be lucky to take 2 games.

LOL ok.  We will see who has the last laugh.  If GS beats the Rockets in 4-5 games I'll never post on FF again.  The Warriors are beatable.  If the Rockets play them like they played Utah game 1 Rockets winning the series.

5 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

LOL ok.  We will see who has the last laugh.  If GS beats the Rockets in 4-5 games I'll never post on FF again.  The Warriors are beatable.  If the Rockets play them like they played Utah game 1 Rockets winning the series.

I feel like you're the 4th or 5th person on FF to say this, and you'll be the 4th or 5th person to not follow through.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

I feel like you're the 4th or 5th person on FF to say this, and you'll be the 4th or 5th person to not follow through.

I definitely will follow because I don't see it happening.  The series will go 6 or 7 games.  If the Pelicans win a game vs GS you don't think the Rockets cant win more than 1?  Get real.

26 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

Yessir, don't let anyone tell you the Rockets don't have a chance. Ya'll are a machine. 

20 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I definitely will follow because I don't see it happening.  The series will go 6 or 7 games.  If the Pelicans win a game vs GS you don't think the Rockets cant win more than 1?  Get real.

I don't think the Pelicans will win a game, so...

4 hours ago, Texansfan713 said:

It was nice knowing you.

On 4/30/2018 at 11:28 AM, Texansfan713 said:

I guess it depends on whether Curry is healthy or not.  The Warriors are insanely good without Curry and he's their most important player.  If they get Curry back, the Warriors are definitely not beatable.  Sure, maybe a game or maybe two if someone is very fortunate and they get a ton of breaks go their way, but beating them four times in seven games?  Yea, that's not happening.

25 minutes ago, showtime said:

I guess it depends on whether Curry is healthy or not.  The Warriors are insanely good without Curry and he's their most important player.  If they get Curry back, the Warriors are definitely not beatable.  Sure, maybe a game or maybe two if someone is very fortunate and they get a ton of breaks go their way, but beating them four times in seven games?  Yea, that's not happening.

People forgetting how good this Rockets team really is..  Warriors are definitely beatable especially since the Rockets got homecourt. That 7th game in Houston could be huge.  Had the Warriors gotten homecourt then I would agree the Rockets will probably lose the series, but Rockets have a legit shot at knocking out the Warriors this year.

Archived