Warriors v Pelicans Series Thread (4-1 GS) :: A Gentlemen's sweep it is

11sanchez11

Just now, amac said:

If Curry's not healthy I'd give us about a 30-35% chance.

I think we might be able to push it to game 6 at least if he's out/not at his best

Our offense is pretty damn average without Curry. So little shooting after KD/Klay. You guys are live as hell if he misses two or three games.

This is the series Durant better have his three ball going, but more importantly he punishes the little defenders the Pelicans put on him. I want to see him average 32-34 PPG this series.

If Curry plays the whole series - Pels 5-10% chance to win

If Curry misses the first ~2 games - Pels 15-20% chance to win

If Curry misses the whole series (which I know isn't happening, just saying it for point of reference) - Pels 35-40% chance to win

I think Curry misses just the 1st game, and the Warriors win in 6. Pels win tonight without Curry playing, and win one home game. If Pels lose tonight then they lose the series in 5. 

Man I hope we can do the impossible, it'd be one of the most unforgettable sports moments of my life. Dubs just too OP. 

15 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Expected, but not sure he plays game 2 either. If the Dubs win game 1, they may just hold him out until game 3 which will be on Friday. 

Kerr said he was very  likely to play game 2 though

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Knew KD was going to pull up for that three right when he got the ball in his hands. 

Nice to see one go in early in the game. 

Too bad he didn't convert the four-point play.

Archived