• NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
  • College Team
    Iowa Hawkeyes

Other Information

Recent Profile Visitors

1,932 profile views

G08's Achievements

1. Young kid, long, has decent power/speed/bend. Developmental piece but I see him as a situational pass rusher this year with the potential to start in 2025.
  2. How amazing is it for a WR like Rome Odunze to have a year to watch/study/learn from a guy like Keenan Allen?? This is outstanding!
  3. Murphy makes a lot of sense, and there's some noise out there he could be a top 10 pick. I don't know if I love him at #9 though, if we could trade back to 12, 14 and get him that would be my preference. It also renders Zacch Pickens pretty useless, no?
  4. Nabers if his character checks out Turner for his age Murphy Bowers Flip a coin, I like both McConkey and Legette Mitchell Worthy
  5. Quick simulation: 1.1 Caleb Williams - QB ** Trade ** #9 + #75 for #14, #45, #168 1.14 Jared Verse - DE 2.45 Ricky Pearsall - WR 4.122 Kiran Amegadjie - OT 5.168 Myles Cole - DE
  6. It's not a deep draft, I think if we make any more it will be trading down from #9 I'm not sure if there is a "gotta have him" player at #9 compared to the options that may be there at #14 plus a swap of our 3rd round pick for a 2nd round pick. From there Poles could wheel and deal in round 2 and add more picks. Curious to see how this all plays out... 8 days to go!!!
  7. There is zero reason to hate that kid other than age, and even then that's stupid. Get a cost-controlled powerful and fast DE for 5 years (age at the start of each season: 23, 24, 25, 26, 27)? Why the hell would anyone scoff at that lol
  8. 12 days / 9 hours / 36 minutes away baby -- let's go!!!
  9. I think Flus would rather have the 3T, but he also has been quite vocal that the biggest jump you see a rookie make is in year 2. Gervon Dexter, to me, showed progression from week 1 to week 17. I would have to think you give him every single rep at 3T he can handle and if he doesn't show you enough after the 2024 season, then you think about bringing in competition or drafting another player high. The impact Montez Sweat made should not be discounted, I think Jared Verse could be a damned good DE in this system for the next 5+ years (God-willing he stays healthy, of course). Verse/Billings/Dexter/Sweat is pretty damned nasty if Dexter plays 25% better than last season. Swap out Billings with Pickens or Walker in passing downs.
  10. Ah okay, that makes sense. Yeah I'm torn with what to do if Odunze and Verse are sitting there at 9, but if 4 QBs, 2 WRs, 1 OT and 1 DL are gone I'd either take Verse or see if we can trade back with NO and take one of Verse/Latu
  11. He's a little more stiff than I prefer, but dude has a 10-yard split faster than some WRs... and he's got cement blocks for hands.
  12. What makes him a risk in your eyes?