• John Dorsey for life
    • Very good first draft.
    • I hate him
    • Bring Sachi back.
    • hornbybrown could of done better
  2. 2. Draft class

• I like it
    • I don't like it
    • I like it, but we could of done better.

36 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The guys he let go had one foot out the door when he was hired.

IIRC Benjamin didn’t even negotiate with the Browns.

Schwartz was trying to leverage us for a better deal, failed and then came back hoping for the original deal.  He’s a good player, but nothing special.  I’d have resigned him though.

Mack was over 30 and wanted 50 million.  Not sure how he fit with a long term plan.

Gip should have been resigned.  Tagged of need be.

Who else?

agree we should of kept scwartz and Gip. 

We would of had a few more wins because of it. maybe an extra 2-3.

I think Sachi would of kept his job as well if that was the case. 

5 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

agree we should of kept scwartz and Gip. 

We would of had a few more wins because of it. maybe an extra 2-3.

I think Sachi would of kept his job as well if that was the case. 

Coulda won a few more with some professional coaching too imo.

I realize Hue was asked to win without a lot of talent, be he got literally the least possible out of said talent.

8 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Coulda won a few more with some professional coaching too imo.

I realize Hue was asked to win without a lot of talent, be he got literally the least possible out of said talent.

Sachi, "lm doing this so we tank."

Hue, "Sachi, hold my beer"

starting Kizer and going full air raid was one of the worst sustained coaching choices ever. Kizer will be ready to play in 2020, if ever. It should of been the Kessler, McCown show running the ball 50/50. 

15 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

What was Osweiler? There’s the vet everyone wanted.

He signed RGIII like Hue wanted.

Hue thought McCown was done and offered him a coaching gig.  

Dont those count?

Who the heck is everyone?  I remember the masses at the old place running around with pitchforks and torches when we traded for Brock.  Very few wanted to even give him a chance (I was one of the few because frankly, we had nothing else, he had the physical tools and had played at a high level and won games in the league.)

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

Sachi, "lm doing this so we tank."

Hue, "Sachi, hold my beer"

starting Kizer and going full air raid was one of the worst sustained coaching choices ever. Kizer will be ready to play in 2020, if ever. It should of been the Kessler, McCown show running the ball 50/50. 

McCown was gone, not a Hue decision.  If we had gone with Kessler and took a beating, most (you likely included) would have been screaming about Hue and the dink and dunk with a big arm of Kizer on the bench.  Its called a no win situation.

5 minutes ago, DizzyDean said:

McCown was gone, not a Hue decision.  If we had gone with Kessler and took a beating, most (you likely included) would have been screaming about Hue and the dink and dunk with a big arm of Kizer on the bench.  Its called a no win situation.

Apparently it was a Hue decision, or he would of had a hand in it. 

If they said Kizer wasn't ready i would of believed them. 

1 minute ago, bruceb said:

FA acquisition was a good use of draft picks, imho.

The draft, not so much.

Which picks not named Baker didn't you like?

I like Ward, i think he will be a stud. I like  chubb as well. 

Character is important to Dorsey as it relates to the function of a football team. 

If Stalin ran a 4.3 and could catch  I think Dorsey would take him. (Stalin would also have to be over 5'5").

laying off the hitler references for a while, looking at you @Fatgerman

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Character is important to Dorsey as it relates to the function of a football team. 

If Stalin ran a 4.3 and could catch  I think Dorsey would take him. (Stalin would also have to be over 5'5").

laying off the hitler references for a while, looking at you @Fatgerman

For the record, my grandma was a holocaust survivor.

And I don't think that hyperbole is even accurate. The dude's main problem is not violence towards others, but rather drugs and potentially using a stolen credit card (The sexual assault allegations were cleared). We're not talking about an entitled narcissistic DBag who believes they can get away with anything and doesn't think they should have consequences. This is a kid who grew up in a rough childhood, and was enabled.

I do think this kid has an authenticity to him. You listen to him in interviews, he wants to prove people wrong and be known as the best WR in not just this class, but the whole league.

21 minutes ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

For the record, my grandma was a holocaust survivor.

And I don't think that hyperbole is even accurate. The dude's main problem is not violence towards others, but rather drugs and potentially using a stolen credit card (The sexual assault allegations were cleared). We're not talking about an entitled narcissistic DBag who believes they can get away with anything and doesn't think they should have consequences. This is a kid who grew up in a rough childhood, and was enabled.

I do think this kid has an authenticity to him. You listen to him in interviews, he wants to prove people wrong and be known as the best WR in not just this class, but the whole league.

I am glad she was a Holocaust survivor. Hitler was a mainical evil that required force to be stopped. Upon reflection I would of put my hand forward for war against such evil, and would of laid my life down so people like your grandmother could of lived. however i reserve the right to make jokes about it. As I reserve the right to make jokes about nearly anything. I don't like sexual harassment, but i like making metoo jokes that are not derogatory towards women or men. .  people get butt hurt to easily these days. Im not saying you are butt hurt, truly i should hope not, otherwise metoo. 

I was speaking about Dorsey not Callaway. but on the topic of I believe addicts can be sincere but addiction is still extremely powerful. I have doubts about it. Also the credit card fraud thing, indicates elements of antisocial behavior. Spending other peoples money is not a good guy thing to do. That is entitlement, ie what is your is mine because i want it. 

Again I hope i am wrong, or he doesn't get caught for 3-4 years. Ultimately i hope he becomes our walter peyton man of the year and lives a great life, oddly I care about all the dudes that play for the browns and feel connected to them. 

Probably the same way that Joe thomas feels connected to Browns fans and cleveland etc. 

Incononclusion I am an ok dude that thinks everything should be laughed at appropriately. 

6 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I am glad she was a Holocaust survivor. Hitler was a mainical evil that required force to be stopped. Upon reflection I would of put my hand forward for war against such evil, and would of laid my life down so people like your grandmother could of lived. however i reserve the right to make jokes about it. As I reserve the right to make jokes about nearly anything. I don't like sexual harassment, but i like making metoo jokes that are not derogatory towards women or men. .  people get butt hurt to easily these days. Im not saying you are butt hurt, truly i should hope not, otherwise metoo. 

I was speaking about Dorsey not Callaway. but on the topic of I believe addicts can be sincere but addiction is still extremely powerful. I have doubts about it. Also the credit card fraud thing, indicates elements of antisocial behavior. Spending other peoples money is not a good guy thing to do. That is entitlement, ie what is your is mine because i want it. 

Again I hope i am wrong, or he doesn't get caught for 3-4 years. Ultimately i hope he becomes our walter peyton man of the year and lives a great life, oddly I care about all the dudes that play for the browns and feel connected to them. 

Probably the same way that Joe thomas feels connected to Browns fans and cleveland etc. 

Incononclusion I am an ok dude that thinks everything should be laughed at appropriately. 

I don't care if you make Hitler or Stalin jokes, at least in that context. I just didn't think the way you referenced them was accurate.

For all we know, though, that stolen credit card fiasco could have been while under the influence. It most likely was. People do stupid **** when they're high, I know I did. I don't think it's fair to him to make assumptions either way though. 

4 hours ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

I don't care if you make Hitler or Stalin jokes, at least in that context. I just didn't think the way you referenced them was accurate.

For all we know, though, that stolen credit card fiasco could have been while under the influence. It most likely was. People do stupid **** when they're high, I know I did. I don't think it's fair to him to make assumptions either way though. 

Re Stalin I was talking about Dorsey not Callaway. Remember Dorsey took a dude who smacked a chick in the face. 

I was saying Dorsey would take Stalin.who was obviously a bad guy.

i don’t think the because I was high defence is a defence. 

Archived