2019 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

TheRealMcCoy

Just now, EaglesPeteC said:

Yeah we need to do both. 

yeah we went from ajayi, clement, and sproles being a great trio. To sproles missing most the year, ajayi missing most the year and clement i dont think was ever healthy. 

Dane Brugler's latest mock has us taking a hometown guy.

25. Philadelphia Eagles: Nasir Adderley, FS/CB, Delaware

A prospect crush of mine from the fall, Adderley has the athleticism, versatility and ball-hawking skills to crash the first-round party. The Philadelphia native (and relative of Hall of Fame cornerback Herb Adderley) was highly productive at the FCS level and will cement his status as one of this class’s top defensive backs with a strong showing at the Senior Bowl and scouting combine.

Love what I've heard people say about his game.

We could really use a guy like him who can make plays against the run, but more importantly roam the deep middle.

With Jenkins clearly on the decline and McLeod coming off a season ending injury and being able to move on from financially this makes a lot of sense.

D-line should be deep so either we should get a good one or teams make a run at them early on, allowing some other positions to fall.

We could use DL or OL, as well as secondary. WR and RB are needs, but not a fan of using a first on either of them. Guess we will need a LB as well if Hicks leaves.

4 minutes ago, mm6492 said:

D-line should be deep so either we should get a good one or teams make a run at them early on, allowing some other positions to fall.

We could use DL or OL, as well as secondary. WR and RB are needs, but not a fan of using a first on either of them. Guess we will need a LB as well if Hicks leaves.

I'm with you on not targeting WR/RB in round 1 this year.

Archived