NFL Draft Winners and losers from fantasy perspective

Klomp

8 hours ago, Danger said:

Eli Manning.

Barkley and Hernandez will help so much.

How much will that really boost his stock in fantasy though? In real life I agree, but still not sure he's someone you want as more than a streamer.

10 hours ago, WE-R-Lions said:

No, with Indy adding two Stud guards and not replacing Gore he's #1 

I would say Christian McCaffrey (they didn't replace Stewart), Isaiah Crowell, & Alex Colins  should be on the list.

McCaffrey for sure. I think the other two are probably still in some sort of a time share though with guys already on the roster.

11 hours ago, Klomp said:

McCaffrey for sure. I think the other two are probably still in some sort of a time share though with guys already on the roster.

Sure, but this is from this is from a "NFL Draft Winners and losers from fantasy perspective" neither team drafted a RB. Both of them benefited from that. They would have been big losers if the teams did draft a top RB.

11 hours ago, Klomp said:

Over the past week or so, Dak Prescott has been a major loser.

I'm not sure...They didn't use Dez well the past two years & Witten has also been declining (if he leaves).

In the draft they selected: G/T Williams 2nd , WR Gallup 3rd, TE Schultz 4th Rd.

To be honest I don't know to much about Schultz, But I like Gallup.

16 hours ago, Klomp said:

How much will that really boost his stock in fantasy though? In real life I agree, but still not sure he's someone you want as more than a streamer.

I think the moves the Giants made help out Evan Engram more than Eli from a fantasy prospective. Eli will likely be a viable streaming option this coming season, but Engram should see his stock rise a little with Barkley in the fold just because its another threat teams have to worry about. OBJ and Barkely both will be huge focal points of opposing defenses and Engram should benefit.

2 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

I got the 2nd pick in a Dynasty rookie draft.

I'm assuming Barkley goes 1.

Who should i go for?

Guice? Penny? RoJo?

I'm a Bucs fan, and I think RoJo is going to add much needed juice to our backfield, but we have so many guys who need touches... Evans, D-Jax, Godwin, Hump at WR... Brate and Howard at TE... RoJo and Barber at RB... gonna be hard for him to put up major production unless he goes full Kamara. The biggest winner on the Bucs will be Winston as he's a PA QB and the Bucs might actually have a run game for him.

15 hours ago, BucShot said:

I'm a Bucs fan, and I think RoJo is going to add much needed juice to our backfield, but we have so many guys who need touches... Evans, D-Jax, Godwin, Hump at WR... Brate and Howard at TE... RoJo and Barber at RB... gonna be hard for him to put up major production unless he goes full Kamara. The biggest winner on the Bucs will be Winston as he's a PA QB and the Bucs might actually have a run game for him.

Winston needs to cut down his turnovers if he's ever going to have significant fantasy football production.

17 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

Eli is fools gold. He was never more than an average QB in his prime...which has long past. 

Average QBs in real life can still be productive in fantasy football

Archived