2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Thanks ^ ... yeah had to go do some digging. 

NFL Network Unofficial TE 40 times - 1st run (1st 10 time), 2nd run (2nd 10 time)

Kendall Blanton - 4.96 (DNS), DNS
Keenen Brown - 4.76 (DNS), 4.77 (DNS)
C.J. Conrad - DNR
Noah Fant - 4.51 (DNS), 4.55 (DNS)
Zach Gentry - 4.92 (DNS), 4.91 (DNS)
Daniel Helm - 4.90 (DNS), 4.98 (DNS)
T.J. Hockenson - 4.71 (DNS), 4.75 (DNS)
Dawson Knox - DNR
Alize Mack - 4.71 (DNS), 4.73 (DNS)
Foster Moreau - 4.66 (DNS), 4.70 (DNS)
Isaac Nauta - 4.92 (DNS), 4.99 (DNS)
Josh Oliver - 4.64 (DNS), 4.71 (DNS)
Dax Raymond - 4.73 (DNS), 4.76 (DNS)
Drew Sample - 4.74 (DNS), 4.72 (DNS)
Irv Smith - 4.64 (DNS), 4.70 (DNS)
Kaden Smith - 4.94 (DNS), 4.93 (DNS)
Jace Sternberger - 4.76 (DNS), 4.78 (DNS)
Tommy Sweeney - 4.84 (DNS), 4.86 (DNS)
Kahale Warring - 4.69 (DNS), 4.67 (DNS)
Trevon Wesco - 4.89 (DNS), 4.95 (DNS)
Caleb Wilson - 4.56 (DNS), 4.58 (DNS)

So Kimberly Jones of NFL Network said it is "universally" expected from people around the combine that Murray will be the #1 pick.

This after Maiocco saying yesterday there is a lot of buzz around the league that Murray will be the #1 pick.

Looks like we will essentially have the option to pick up anyone that we would have had been picking first. Bosa seems like the safe bet here.

Would you rather have Bosa and say Samuel/Brown/Harmon or Burns/Allen/Polite and OBJ? 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

So Kimberly Jones of NFL Network said it is "universally" expected from people around the combine that Murray will be the #1 pick.

This after Maiocco saying yesterday there is a lot of buzz around the league that Murray will be the #1 pick.

Looks like we will essentially have the option to pick up anyone that we would have had been picking first. Bosa seems like the safe bet here.

Would you rather have Bosa and say Samuel/Brown/Harmon or Burns/Allen/Polite and OBJ? 

Besides getting our Fran QB healthy...my #1 need for us is to improve the pass rush to the best of our ability. Adding Brown or OBJ would be nice of course but that puts the pass rusher secondary in those scenario...I'm not a fan of that. 

1 minute ago, sherm said:

Besides getting our Fran QB healthy...my #1 need for us is to improve the pass rush to the best of our ability. Adding Brown or OBJ would be nice of course but that puts the pass rusher secondary in those scenario...I'm not a fan of that. 

I mean that just depends on how you view the pass rushers in this draft right? If you don't think there is all that big of a drop off from Bosa to Allen or Ferrell or Burns etc, then you can make a case it is better to go after the sure thing in OBJ and get one of those pass rushers at #6. If you think there IS a big enough drop off from Bosa to the rest, then yeah, it makes sense to take him and then go get a WR either in a trade up late in the 1st or with the 2nd round pick. 

Just now, sherm said:

Irv Smith killed it also.

Yes, he's been real sharp from all I have seen of him. 

fwiw and of course jmo, the Combine is going to be in real trouble down the line, and soon, if this is the way things continue to go. It is boring as F, and with so many commercials, they better have a source other than being there that allows people interested to watch. Not being able to see all the prospects perform during commercials (via other source) won't be acceptable. They need more entertaining commentators, and more complete coverage or they can eat it. 

Archived