2019 Draft Talk (Draft Order in OP)

TecmoSuperJoe

Burns and Bosa still looking good. Bosa looking a little too fatigued. Get that conditioning up, fella! :P 

Ferrell looked good doing something he's never done and something he'll never do. He actually did a small Sanders pick-6 sideline dance at the ends, lmao!!!!

just called Nelson a TE, lol. He shouldn't be able to do this. 

Winovich making his case for SAM. 

2 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pauline is a bit of a hack tbh, but man, I'm starting to get excited LOL

If it was only Pauline, sure. But you think a well respected reporter like Maiocco who isn't even a national reporter would be reporting that? Or Kimberly Jones? A llloootttttttt of smoke there. Maybe it's the greatest smokescreen of all time lol. But I think Murray to AZ is legit. 

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If it was only Pauline, sure. But you think a well respected reporter like Maiocco who isn't even a national reporter would be reporting that? Or Kimberly Jones? A llloootttttttt of smoke there. Maybe it's the greatest smokescreen of all time lol. But I think Murray to AZ is legit. 

Just waiting for the Rosen trade to go through to confirm lol

40 minutes ago, Fureys49ers said:

I’ve been high on Winovich since watching his play this past season, with his measurements and now showing athletically I’m all in. If for whatever reason we don’t take edge at 2, Quinnen Williams maybe, I’d be all over Winovich with our 2nd and a added vet in FA or through trade.

This would totally ruin my draft yr...lol

Just now, Forge said:

Just waiting for the Rosen trade to go through to confirm lol

I was thinking, maybe Giants give up #6 for Rosen? That would take us out of the OBJ hunt but would make sense if they rate Rosen higher than any QB in this class. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

I was thinking, maybe Giants give up #6 for Rosen? That would take us out of the OBJ hunt but would make sense if they rate Rosen higher than any QB in this class. 

Dont' think that Rosen has that kind of value. He was the 10th overall pick last year, and was pretty terrible (even if was mostly team related). There's no way his value has increased with now a year less on his rookie contract. I expect Rosen to get shipped for like a second round pick + conditional future year pick. 

I think the Giants are going to lock in Haskins. I don't even know if they have to trade up to do it, though I think that they may move up to 3 just to make sure that they jump the Raiders. Rumors are reporting the Raiders considering a quarterback, and there was a post in the news forum where one of the B/R reporters was saying that they have been shopping Carr at the combine. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

With Foles all but certain to go to the Jags, are they the best option for DJ in the first round? They desperately need WR help. 

The Raiders are still a consideration, but I do think the Jags would be more likely. 

17 minutes ago, Forge said:

Pauline is a bit of a hack tbh, but man, I'm starting to get excited LOL

If this true(Kliff words I'm talking)...then this a major smokescreen. Kliff is just setting everyone up for the okie doke. Kliff aka coach bro is not gonna let the NFL dictate the way he does his thing...and that's not the norm. 

If I had to put money on our draft at this exact moment and had to choose one specific prospect in the first and second round that I think we are drafting, I think I'd put my money on us drafting Bosa #2, Deebo #36.

Okay, bring in the fresh meat at LB !!!!!

Devin White in a trade back, is the only acceptable 1st rd viable LB, for me.

Lots of interesting day 2 options. Can't wait to see how these guys perform soon. 

Terrill Hanks is probably my most wanted, and in rd 3. Will he run a 4.5? better? 

giphy.webp?cid=3640f6095c7c16e0632e72555

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

Dont' think that Rosen has that kind of value. He was the 10th overall pick last year, and was pretty terrible (even if was mostly team related). There's no way his value has increased with now a year less on his rookie contract. I expect Rosen to get shipped for like a second round pick + conditional future year pick. 

I think the Giants are going to lock in Haskins. I don't even know if they have to trade up to do it, though I think that they may move up to 3 just to make sure that they jump the Raiders. Rumors are reporting the Raiders considering a quarterback, and there was a post in the news forum where one of the B/R reporters was saying that they have been shopping Carr at the combine. 

I mean Rosen also was in the worst situation from any QB. If the Giants like him more than Haskins, then it makes some sense to do that trade no? Or I guess they can do high 2nd plus additional picks. 

4 minutes ago, Forge said:

The Raiders are still a consideration, but I do think the Jags would be more likely. 

Raiders in consideration for DJ over Williams/edge rusher/etc? Maaaaaaaaan. 

4 minutes ago, sherm said:

If this true(Kliff words I'm talking)...then this a major smokescreen. Kliff is just setting everyone up for the okie doke. Kliff aka coach bro is not gonna let the NFL dictate the way he does his thing...and that's not the norm. 

Could be a smokescreen but I mean does anyone actually doubt he doesn't love Murray? And the Cards likely hired him with the possibility of them taking Murray at #1. There were rumors that when Murray chose NFL over MLB, he had some assurance he was going #1.

6 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

With Rosen i could also see them keeping him. If they can't get a first or maybe a early second for him why trade him away. You still need a back-up.

No team has more needs than the Cards. They are a complete mess…. Well, not defensively but you get my point lol. Rosen can still get them some nice draft picks which they desperately need. 

Archived