Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

I'm a few minutes tape delay behind, but I am here and Boston always kills when I am here let's go

Morris doing Morris things. Finally made himself useful Andy just fouled Embiid who would have had an easy layup.

This is the worst stretch I’ve seen Morris play all season. Must be a Philadelphia thing. I dislike Morris’ decision making offensively, but his defense is generally okay. He is just forcing the hardest shots and not thinking about the team when the ball is his. No awareness or thought to draw the defense and dish. Just possession, (usually by mistake or default), and dribbling until there is no other situation for him but to take a tough shot. He’d be doing pretty well if he just drove and kicked out at least. Maybe the problem is he isn’t a confident or wise passer.

Tatum and Brown are showing their youth with some of their foul trouble two nights ago and now tonight.

16 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Not a better fit than Kyrie, much more one one-dimensional than Kyrie or Markkanen.

@11sanchez11 Also, Celtics don’t need another small forward that plays point. These have Hayward, plus Tatum and Brown handle the ball quite a bit too. Not to mention the plethora of point guards on the team.

1 hour ago, Troy Brown said:

Nah mang I was in big sur a few years ago and I walked into a bar at like 430 and providence was playing and I got real drunk. I prefer late times for sports. I don't think I could ever adjust to sports on west coast time and I've been giving thought to moving to zona

You like staying up until 1 or 1 30 am for West Coast games and then waking up at 5 am for work? Sorry, but I'll take the West Coast set up all day. Sure we miss some of the first TNT game, but still get to catch the 2nd half and the entire second game. 

Archived