Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

7 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Is it just me or have the Celtics been pretty bad from the FT line this post season? 

Tatum has progressively lost some bounce in his legs the last three games including tonight. His rookie wall is him just getting exhausted from being overworked. Remember, Hayward and Irving were supposed to play a lot more. Ideally, Tatum would be super fresh right now. Of course, he has learned a lot this season which is also valuable.

4 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

It's not even close. Celtics fans in the Garden are louder, smarter, and more supportive than the 76ers fans in their arena. One of the most supportive home stadiums in the world regardless of sport or event.

I generally avoid posts like this during games, because they're made in the moment and filled with emotion, but this might be the dumbest post I've ever seen. 

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

I generally avoid posts like this during games, because they're made in the moment and filled with emotion, but this might be the dumbest post I've ever seen. 

Don't even challenge it. The Garden is renown for the ruckus atmosphere the fans create more so than just about any other team. The only thing that got the Sixers juiced up in the playoffs this year was the fact Meek Mill was released from prison.

*Disclaimer: I'm generally avoid these interactions and comments but Joel Embiid is so arrogant to say what he said when he said it about the Celtics home crowd that I feel comfortable addressing it.

1 minute ago, utley4568 said:

Cool. My issue was with him saying it's not even close. Boston has a really smart and passionate fanbase. So do the Sixers. 

I agree Sixers fans are passionate and smart. I didn't say they weren't. It's just the Celtics home crowd is first by such a wide margin that I think it isn't really much of an argument.

2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Don't even challenge it. The Garden is renown for the ruckus atmosphere the fans create more so than just about any other team. The only thing that got the Sixers juiced up in the playoffs this year was the fact Meek Mill was released from prison.

*Disclaimer: I'm generally avoid these interactions and comments but Joel Embiid is so arrogant to say what he said when he said it about the Celtics home crowd that I feel comfortable addressing it.

Continually proving your intelligence level. Just like when you commented on Ben Simmons' "wrist flick" on a free throw attempt.

Archived