Boston Celtics vs Philadelphia Sixers - The Process Needs Refinement

resilient part 2

Embiid might be a truly special, generational player at some point. He's still really raw right now though. Takes a lot of bad shots and loses the ball too much. But it says something about his potential that he's able to put up the numbers he does while being this rough

Just now, mse326 said:

has there ever been a worse scoring potential superstar than Simmons? My god. No mater what shot he takes or where on the floor he is likely to miss.

given it's only his second year, i still have hope for him but if this series is any indication, it's gonna be awkward going forward 

3 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Embiid might be a truly special, generational player at some point. He's still really raw right now though. Takes a lot of bad shots and loses the ball too much. But it says something about his potential that he's able to put up the numbers he does while being this rough

Just realized your avatar isn't Morpheus 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

he had a dude underneath him, caught it at a totally different angle that he tried to lay it in at or else it would have been a turnover all while in the air from the same jump

it was an ambitious shot, i thought. i thought he should have come down with it, definitely not a gimme!

It wasn't an easy shot but it wasn't a super difficult one either. Given the momentum he had and the angle he was at under the hoop, with his height and experience I expect Al to make that layup/put-in because of his oedigree. But more and more I agree I shouldn't expect him to make it. I guess that's an example of why he is a really good player but not a great player/consistent All Star.

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

Just remember you said that. Philly fans will come for you

Oh I know. I'm from Philly. I've never been a fan of a specific team in basketball but have had a home town supporting interest and obviously have friends that are fans. I'm pretty good at backing people into corners during arguments though when I want so I usually get them to admit that right now he can't score.

Archived