BDL Discussion Thread *OWNERS MEETING STARTS 1/31/18*

Jlash

7 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

So have you guys ever tossed the idea around of a "rebuttal" for the lineups and/or writeups?

Hmmm, what do you mean?

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Ruining this process.

No one knows what you're talking about mang.

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

thats what the game thread is for?

Just now, Jlash said:

Hmmm, what do you mean?

I mean an "official" way to respond to what people put in their lineups. For example, Jlash you started a Guard a couple weeks back that hasn't played all year. This week my opponent started a CB that has been injured since week 1. I'm not trying to write something long winded but somewhere where I can point out these inefficiencies; @bcb1213 I don't think the game thread is the right place to do that unless its done right because I don't want each match-up to turn into who debate better not who has the better team.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Jlash you started a Guard a couple weeks back that hasn't played all year.

I was wrong about that, he was actually active and played that game. 

But also, that's why we have subs. Had he not actually played, I have a sub in my lineup for that. All that stuff can be pointed out in game threads.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

I was wrong about that, he was actually active and played that game. 

But also, that's why we have subs. Had he not actually played, I have a sub in my lineup for that. All that stuff can be pointed out in game threads.

so..."Darby has been hurt since week 1" is an acceptable thing to post  in my Game Day thread?

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

so..."Darby has been hurt since week 1" is an acceptable thing to post  in my Game Day thread?

If you go through his game plan, he mentions that should Darby not play he will switch up his game plan to a zone scheme. You and I both know he's not playing.