Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

10 minutes ago, Glen said:

Imagine that.

Bucs get Winston

Jags get Fowler 

Giants get flowers

What a draft.

Yeah, wasn’t great. That was the year you got interviewed by someone from the Giants website, right?

45 minutes ago, pwny said:

I’m a big fan of Waldo’s pass rusher evaluation method (that he posted on our old forum actually) the subsequent version that Justis made, as well as SPARQ scores when it comes to getting the wheat from the chaff in evaluating EDGE guys. Using those, it was kinda easy to see he had straight line speed, but he didn’t have any bend, quick twitch speed or any of the other physical traits that translate to success. Then watching him in college, he had no pass rush moves and got along solely with his speed. It just wasn’t going to work.

Gave you a like for Waldo's formula, I like it as well.

36 minutes ago, pwny said:

Yeah, wasn’t great. That was the year you got interviewed by someone from the Giants website, right?

Indeed. And I said I trusted Jerry Reese with his garbage pick because he landed on Odell even tho I wanted Zack Martin

6 minutes ago, Glen said:

Indeed. And I said I trusted Jerry Reese with his garbage pick because he landed on Odell even tho I wanted Zack Martin

Didn’t you say the wrong Front Office guy name?

Just now, pwny said:

Didn’t you say the wrong Front Office guy name?

Pretty sure I said Jerry Hughes.

Don't matter. Reese doesn't deserve a name drop.

11 minutes ago, pwny said:

After that Chicago game from Stafford, it should be your current.

I'm not too worried. Stafford looked like I expected when he still had his receivers.

Few bad games aren't gonna tarnish his career.

Archived