Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 16 - Taco Bowl XVI POSTED!)

Really though, my 3 trades basically stack up like this:

David Johnson
AJ Green
Joey Bosa
Eric Kendricks (untagging of)

for

Saquon Barkley
TY Hilton
Jimmy G
Bradley Chubb
14th Overall
9th rounder

It's bad, but it isn't that bad.

I was willing to swap DJ for Saquon. Green for Hilton is almost a push. Bosa for Chubb hurts. But get 14th overall and Jimmy G also.

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Really though, my 3 trades basically stack up like this:

David Johnson
AJ Green
Joey Bosa
Eric Kendricks (untagging of)

for

Saquon Barkley
TY Hilton
Jimmy G
Bradley Chubb
14th Overall
9th rounder

It's bad, but it isn't that bad.

I was willing to swap DJ for Saquon. Green for Hilton is almost a push. Bosa for Chubb hurts. But get 14th overall and Jimmy G also.

That's three, arguably four elite players you've lost while gaining two rookies, a deep threat, a question at QB and a mid first round pick.

That's....bad.

1 minute ago, khodder said:

That's three, arguably four elite players you've lost while gaining two rookies, a deep threat, a question at QB and a mid first round pick.

That's....bad.

Green is massively overrated. I don't think he is better than Hilton other than name value.

David Johnson missed an entire season, don't know how good he will be, and Saquon is the second coming.

The only regret is Bosa, but that was the cost of the thing.

2 minutes ago, khodder said:

That's....bad.

And most importantly, I secured my favorite player to ever put on an NFL uniform (soon)

7 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Green is massively overrated. I don't think he is better than Hilton other than name value.

David Johnson missed an entire season, don't know how good he will be, and Saquon is the second coming.

The only regret is Bosa, but that was the cost of the thing.

Second coming of what exactly. He is a big athlete who doesn't run with power and bounces everything.

Who is the last guy to win with speed alone at RB at the college level that ended up having a good NFL career?

Hilton, for whatever reason, has never been good in the sim. Green >>>>

DJ is one of the two best RBs in the sim right now. Barkley is going to be lucky to be as good as DJ is.

Bosa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Chubb, Grap, and those draft picks

Archived