The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

My Mixon pick fees like a small reach but at this point but, I really didn't believe he would last until my 4th.  He has no competition in that backfield and is a true all around back.  Not many of those left on the board & that are as young as he either.  

41 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Had you pegged for Adams the whole way (ya closet Packers fan, lol)

Been a Packer fan since i was born but I'm the black sheep because i broke away from the family for football. Half my family lives in Wisconsin so its not so closeted. 

Was tough pulling the trigger though with other WRs available. Rodgers and Adams both have health concerns but Adams has a high ceiling and is only 25 while other guys are older. Figured having an "older" guy in Julio at 29 meant i should probably take a younger option that is right on par with the others

42 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

My Mixon pick fees like a small reach but at this point but, I really didn't believe he would last until my 4th.  He has no competition in that backfield and is a true all around back.  Not many of those left on the board & that are as young as he either.  

I think it was a small reach for now but considering it is a dynasty the potential is definitely there. 

Not surprised to see Jimmy-G go. Almost surprised he lasted this long given how bonkers his hype train has gotten. 

Love the Hill pick assuming Watkins doesnt rain on his parade

25 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Been a Packer fan since i was born but I'm the black sheep because i broke away from the family for football. Half my family lives in Wisconsin so its not so closeted. 

Was tough pulling the trigger though with other WRs available. Rodgers and Adams both have health concerns but Adams has a high ceiling and is only 25 while other guys are older. Figured having an "older" guy in Julio at 29 meant i should probably take a younger option that is right on par with the others

Well that explains it, lol.

The Adams pick carries some risk like you said but, if he can stay healthy & away from the concussion thing, he'll be a beast for years to come.

1 minute ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Well that explains it, lol.

The Adams pick carries some risk like you said but, if he can stay healthy & away from the concussion thing, he'll be a beast for years to come.

Yea it has potential for serious fireworks as he has 1 of the best QBs in the league throwing him the ball but both have injury issues. Could blow up in my face given who i passed on. We'll see

20 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I think it was a small reach for now but considering it is a dynasty the potential is definitely there. 

Not surprised to see Jimmy-G go. Almost surprised he lasted this long given how bonkers his hype train has gotten. 

Love the Hill pick assuming Watkins doesnt rain on his parade

Hill is risky because of that and Mahomes is still a mystery at this point.