The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

6 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

I read the manga. I already know what happens lol but I’m stoked to see it animated.

And on your second point... 

f62a8b1283b079e06205841636a46511.jpg

Just excited to be talking Fantasy Football. My bad fellas.

No worries man. Happens to the best of us!

Love the All Might quote BTW!

• Like 1

Yep, Bell and Kamara so far.

I actually had Bell around #6, so I felt comfortable taking him there.

Pre-draft I was hoping for Hunt or Cook round 2. I was pretty excited that Kamara made it to me. I also don't think anyone has made any bad picks though, so hey.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Pre-draft I was hoping for Hunt or Cook round 2. I was pretty excited that Kamara made it to me. I also don't think anyone has made any bad picks though, so hey.

Pretty awesome One 2 Punch Man.

Like I said, when I read the Kamara pick I probably cursed at you just a little bit, lol.

25 minutes ago, nagahide13 said:

Ahh you’re who I meant to quote on Bell and Kamara. Personal bias warning (I had those two in a league I won last year), I think you came away with the better set of RBs. Hunt scares me, and much as I love Cook, he’s got quite the list of question marks too.

Also, I am looking to trade out of 24 but have a pick locked and loaded if i dont get a decent offer by tonight. 

I'm looking for a 3rd round pick in return plus some swapping of picks in 2018(which I'd prefer) over any 2019 picks that aren't in the 1st round

@nagahide13

@USMC_PackFan

@Bigbear72

@tntitans4life17

@honolulu2786

@chisoxguy7

Edited by JaguarCrazy2832

4 hours ago, winitall said:

Pretty happy to come out so far with Hopkins, Hunt, and McCaffrey. Three young guys who are all going to get a ton of touches. Can’t ask for much more than that. 

Thats a great trio. I disagreed with the Hopkins pick at first but stealing Hunt/McCaffrey sets you up perfectly.

9 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

You guys keep snatching the targets I normally go after!  Superflex leagues are a little different though.  As a side note some how I always end up drafting dead center.  I hate that position...lol.

Tell me about it!>:(