The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

9 hours ago, honolulu2786 said:

I was pretty surprised to see LF go so early for the same reasons. xDB|

Ehhh, despite missing 3 games he finished 8th in that format for RBs. Given his age and the improvement on the OL I was fine with it. Evans has had 2 great years and 2 above average years. Not what I'd expect when other WRs are available

5 minutes ago, Bigbear72 said:

I mean I'm willing to trade next year's 1st for assets this year.

Got it! Have we given any consideration to making this a true dynasty—where lopsided trades of picks and players (ie 4 for 2, 3 for 1) are allowed, with a final date where teams must be cut down to the roster maximum each year?

32 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Got it! Have we given any consideration to making this a true dynasty—where lopsided trades of picks and players (ie 4 for 2, 3 for 1) are allowed, with a final date where teams must be cut down to the roster maximum each year?

For the right trade I could add maybe a pick from this year's draft.

46 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

When trading picks you have to make the # you are dealing even. That part I'm sure of. 

7 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If someone has more than 6 picks in any given year they cant even draft the 7th, 8th etc guy because there wont be room on your roster

Right but at the same time, say I have only 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks, I don’t really have the option of trading a player from my roster for a high pick without giving up a high round pick

10 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

If someone has more than 6 picks in any given year they cant even draft the 7th, 8th etc guy because there wont be room on your roster

Also, that was the second part of my suggestion, allow teams to exceed roster maximums over the summer with a final cutdown date to roster maximums.

Edited by chisoxguy7

2 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

Right but at the same time, say I have only 1st, 2nd, or 3rd round picks, I don’t really have the option of trading a player from my roster for a high pick without giving up a high round pick

@USMC_PackFan will likely have the final say but i feel like in that instance, its okay. We just dont want someone else to have more than 6 picks in the same year. Again I'll let USMC make the call but i think that is the bigger deal