The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

9 minutes ago, persiandud said:

This pick is OTB for the next hour. Looking to move down and accumulate picks in startup 

A 2019 2nd is not enough for ten spots. Please stop sending me low-ball offers. 

Rookie picks are far less valuable than startup picks. Just want to get that out of the way for some of y'all...

Yea that’s good to throw out there early. When 120 guys a kept the herd is thinned pretty hard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Also, this has been bugging me a ton...

Why did Alvin Kamara fall? He was the only RB I considered when I took Fournette and maybe i had some blinders on going with the TD potential over the PPR format but i was trying to trade up all last night for him and yet other guys kept getting drafted. So why did he fall?

He went right before my pick in round 2.  Let's just say I yelled some expletives at my laptop when I saw that.

Michael Thomas was a nice consolation price though...

24 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

He went right before my pick in round 2.  Let's just say I yelled some expletives at my laptop when I saw that.

Michael Thomas was a nice consolation price though...

Michael Thomas is going to be so consistent for you. 

I swore when @persiandud took Keenan Allen.. So close. So close.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

I haven’t watched the latest episode. Waiting for my girlfriend to come back from her trip home so I can watch it with her. But ugh I can’t wait to see him and All Might fight.

@chisoxguy7 Davante Adams ain’t a bad consolation pick. If he makes it to you.

Not gonna spoil it for ya then.

Also, just a friendly heads up,  It's not cool to talk about players that are left on the board during a draft...

Edited by USMC_PackFan

1 minute ago, nagahide13 said:

I wanna add an "I agree with that, but I was also saying my thing in good humor" in there.

Your post came through just before mine.  I know you said it jokingly but, in reality it's one of those unwritten "no, no's".

• Like 1

Just now, USMC_PackFan said:

Not gonna spoil it for ya then.

Also, just a friendly "oh by the way".  It's not cool to talk about players that are left on the board during a draft...

I read the manga. I already know what happens lol but I’m stoked to see it animated.

And on your second point... 

f62a8b1283b079e06205841636a46511.jpg

Just excited to be talking Fantasy Football. My bad fellas.