The SuperFlex Syndicate (Dynasty Discussion Thread)

USMC_PackFan

8 minutes ago, USMC_PackFan said:

About that trade, you're gonna have to send back an equal amount of picks to @tntitans4life17 (i.e. 2019 5th & 6th). 

I'm sure he'll be fine with taking whatever the last 2 rounds of picks then if thats the case. If the 2019 1st rounder stays with him though, he will just take my last pick as to compensate for the 2019 2nd rounder. I assume thats good with you @tntitans4life17? Basically you get back the slightest of value so no skin off you and i couldn't keep those picks anyways

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I'm sure he'll be fine with taking whatever the last 2 rounds of picks then if thats the case. If the 2019 1st rounder stays with him though, he will just take my last pick as to compensate for the 2019 2nd rounder. I assume thats good with you @tntitans4life17? Basically you get back the slightest of value so no skin off you and i couldn't keep those picks anyways

Sounds good.  Sorry if I seemed short with how I brought up but I've got my left arm in a sling & have been typing one handed all damn day & it sux!!! >:(

7 hours ago, USMC_PackFan said:

Sounds good.  Sorry if I seemed short with how I brought up but I've got my left arm in a sling & have been typing one handed all damn day & it sux!!! >:(

That sounds like my last semester in college. You break it or what? Also, didnt seem short about it at all. No worries

This was a tough spot to be in with still a few guys left on the board i even considered at 4. Didnt want to look for another trade and hold things up. Fournette is a great runner that will get plenty of looks is younger than a few others and was less of a surprise last year that he performed well and therefore probably has a smaller risk of regression compared to others. There was just 1 other guys I would say I'll be kicking myself for not taking because it was like a 51-49 split here

7 hours ago, One Punch Man said:

Wow. Really surprising picks guys. Bell falling this far is a crime. 

Is it that much of one though? I mean i get it, he was phenomenal and has been for a while but he is someone that:

1. Has been suspended and if he does again it will be 8 games...I think

2. Has had some injury problems

3. Is already saying he is unhappy and wanting out and if he leaves Pittsburgh, there really aren't many good teams out there that can afford him so not knowing where he is going is a risk

4. Big Ben keeps talking retirement and if he does and Bell actually does stay in Pittsburgh his career is likely shortened further by the fact he will be relied on even more considering there is no heir apparent(albeit early to look)

With all that said, if he was there at 8 he would be on my team lol

11 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Works for me! 

3 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

That sounds like my last semester in college. You break it or what? Also, didnt seem short about it at all. No worries

Nah, it's my left elbow. Have a torn ligament there & got it shot up with cortisone yesterday. Hurt like a SOB!