WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

8 minutes ago, bkobow05 said:

I don't blame him. Just like Peyton. Instead of resting weeks 16 and 17, he takes meaningless games off. Still the MVP just like Peyton haha.

Or better idea...

Just give it to Giannis. DAH GAWD

This is the BK I know and love. 

giphy.gif

6 minutes ago, Buckrock101 said:

Paul makes a huge difference to the Rockets offense. seems like it was all predictable iso all day for them today. That makes guys like Harden and Gordon super streaky. 2nd half they kept jacking up super obvious shots or drives, so easy for Warriors to defend (especially when the refs gave them so much leeway).

Their offense isn't that different with Paul. Paul just makes ridiculous shots when Harden cools off.

1 minute ago, John232 said:

Always knew the Warrior's could pull this game out. 

xD

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

He was fine for the most part today. But you are in serious denial if you don't think he is underwhelming in a lot of these playoffs. But more so than it being mental, I just think it is his playing style that ends up holding him back. Good/great defenses are able to take certain things away from him and he's relegated to taking tough step back threes. Just not sustainable. 

its sustainable enough to go 8-2 in the 1st two rounds, and be better than 14 other teams in the playoffs. If beating the warriors is the only standard of being a great player, then the NBA is going to be seriously devoid of talent. Ask AD how easy  it is to beat the warriors.....hes what 1-8 against them in the playoffs?

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

its sustainable enough to go 8-2 in the 1st two rounds, and be better than 14 other teams in the playoffs. If beating the warriors is the only standard of being a great player, then the NBA is going to be seriously devoid of talent. Ask AD how easy  it is to beat the warriors.....hes what 1-8 against them in the playoffs?

Without CP3, Harden is 2-9, so . . . .

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Alright I'm done here, you are letting your emotions get the best of you. Maybe we can discuss this another time. 

Just now, Pastor Dillon said:

can't do basic subtraction?????? you obviously dont know what you are talking about

You are still unaware of how LeBron James is less than 4 years older than Kevin Durant. If you didn't insult our public education system along the way, I'd chalk it up to a learning disability or general southern "I don't need no learnin numbers" and not make fun of you. But you actually made fun of the common core while operating at the functional math equivalent of a 3rd grader.

Goddamn hilarious.

1 minute ago, Pastor Dillon said:

The harden hate is unreal. yeah he had 9 turnovers, 5 of them in the first 5 minutes of the game, which was sloppy, and then he built a 17 point lead. I love how everyone is trying to put this on Harden. Does being MVP mean you have to be able to take a team with 1 all star and beat a team on the road with 4? i mean seriously, do people hate Harden that much that they need this to be the storyline?

He couldn’t stop the bleeding in the second half. If your the MVP you step up and answer back for your team. It was still a single digit game with 9 minutes in the 4th. Where it got completely out of control was when his shot got blocked in the corner with a little over 9 minutes left and he didn’t get back on defense and golden state went on to hit a 3. He wasn’t even on the screen. It’s not hate. It’s the standard he should be held to as MVP of the league. You and the rest of the Houston fans should hold him accountable to that standard. 25 points in the 2nd half is unacceptable as the main scorer and facilitator. What’s wrong with that?

Archived