WCF: Warriors vs Rockets Thread- The Real NBA Finals

Texansfan713

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

That was a clear foul on Klay. This wasn't Harden jumping three feet towards the defender like the last game. 

Fine. Maybe I overreacted on that one. Harden definitely was jumping into those fouls previously.

6 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

i dont get this narrative. my dude's face holds a lil water, let's be respectful of the man that might make the nba season a lil fun

Still fat but I’d be glad to have him in Orlando 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant isn't going to stop chucking threes huh? Sure he made that one, but so frustrating he is chucking threes with Green on him when he could take him to the cup every single time. 

Durant needs to attack. The Warriors as a whole need to attack.

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Durant isn't going to stop chucking threes huh? Sure he made that one, but so frustrating he is chucking threes with Green on him when he could take him to the cup every single time. 

It'll be interesting to see what the GS offense looks like if it's close in the 4th again.

Just now, jrry32 said:

Durant needs to attack. The Warriors as a whole need to attack.

This official crew is known for a quick whistle and have given the Rockets calls every time they have attacked and even Durant the one time he did. Chucking threes is the worst thing he could do right now. He's the one guy that could slow the tempo and get to the line at will to match Harden on the other end. 

Archived