ECF: Boston vs Cleveland, the actual NBA finals

Troy Brown

Eastern Conference Champions  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Eastern Conference?

• Celtics
    • Cavaliers

Just now, lancerman said:

Omg how bad does it look if the Celtics embarrass Lebron in the ECF and he ditches Cleveland again?

It looks whatever. If he balls the rest of the series like he did today and they just get killed, then it is what it is. Most realized during the Pacers series this team was pretty garbage.

About to get a new team in the finals in the East??? Something different??? 

I have never really seen a team beside maybe the Howard Laker team that hates each other as much as this Cavs team 

but LeBron doesn't even look like he expects anything out of these guys like Kobe did his teammates 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

I have never really seen a team beside maybe the Howard Laker team that hates each other as much as this Cavs team 

but LeBron doesn't even look like he expects anything out of these guys like Kobe did his teammates 

He's already accepted that they're trash. Haha

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

You trying to say he looks at JR Smith like Kobe looked at Smush Parker???

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't practice? Most veteran teams hardly practice.

This is just a bad team. Not enough talent nor athleticism to compete for a title. It took LeBron playing out of his mind to get this far. The Cavs don't have another shot creator from the perimeter and that's a killer. 

This team was thrown together mid season. They needed as much chemistry as possible. 

3 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

To be fair, if you're a person and don't hate Kevin Love, something is wrong with you. You might be seriously ill. I'd go see a doctor, stat.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

To be fair, if you're a person and don't hate Kevin Love, something is wrong with you. You might be seriously ill. I'd go see a doctor, stat.

klove was one of the most likeable players in the league before lebron marked him like a puppy 

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

klove was one of the most likeable players in the league before lebron marked him like a puppy 

Was he? Or did we just not notice him up there in Southern Canada?

Archived