Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

sup.

what's good my brotha? tell me what i should know, you're the only w/ half a particle out here. starting this moment this whole **** is getting revamped imma be active and show yall im not a worthless piece of **** once and for all get ready for this show boy

8 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

This is the most cookie cutter "NO IM NOT SCUM, YOU ARE!" response anyone could've put together. You didn't even respond to the point I was making.

Have you and LTBF ever been on the same team before? The two of you usually fall into a bit more of a lockstep, why not this game? 

3 times as a civ, 1 time as an other (which I had no win condition as the old maid)

8 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

Have you read the thread....reread d1

This could help a lot of people including myself

8 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

I've only been mafia once and an other twice (1 time I was an other ltbf was an other, old maid) 

8 of the last 9 games before this, I have been mafia or other so we have been opposite teams way more than the same one 

7 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

read yes, retained, maybe....fine

What are your thoughts on your brother then? is he acting normal to you? nothing has stood out?

I hope no one thinks I am acting normal in this game lol

7 hours ago, gopherwrestler said:

I will admit, this time I think LTBF is acting a little different. Could be due to the “wwe” thing that just kept plugging my mind. 

@LetTheBallFly are you civ or mafia or other?

your answer could be very helpful 

Civ....still got my eye on you. Can you let us know even by signals what's up with you?

7 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I'd be more interested in hearing what @Famous Jameis has to say about LTBF. LTBF hasn't exactly been subtle.

I have not...at all been subtle

7 hours ago, Famous Jameis said:

Based on his posts he seems civ this time.  I caught something in one of his posts that would appear that he is civ.  It also makes me feel that either ET or md4l is definitely mafia.

The WWE thing is definitely a mystery.   Not sure if it him being silly or someone did something to him like malf. It could be part of his role as well, something like Rick Flair saying "woo"

@LetTheBallFly what is up with the WWE thing, care to explain that

The WWE boss says I'm not allowed to answer that

ROYGB

5 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

what's good my brotha? tell me what i should know, you're the only w/ half a particle out here. starting this moment this whole **** is getting revamped imma be active and show yall im not a worthless piece of **** once and for all get ready for this show boy

What's up Jfin. Got any ideas?

ROYGB

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I doubt that malf was bussing md4l there.

Also, SirA is firmly in the townie pile.  Bucs is prolly scum.  One of the twins is scum.

possible but I am leaning towards civ on FJ maybe an other

ROYGB

Archived