Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

3 minutes ago, teude said:

Why bull****?

on the old site i had my location as finland since ppl call me fin/jfin on this site. never talked to (even online) a dude that speaks finnish. think our communication styles probably aren't conducive to decent conversation that is a good fun time lol. but much respect though man.

33 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

You're welcome on the Rag lynch.  I think it's time we start going after an inactive, and my money is on TyTy.  I don't think I've seen him post once. 

He is been replaced by Utley I believe 

On 5/14/2018 at 12:40 PM, MathMan said:

i could be wrong about you. also, you are a strong player, so i dont want to lynch you d1, especially with known nontown around. esepcially with what gopher revealed 

Looking through some of malfs posts and prior to his dog and pony show, this really stuck out to me. Makes it seem as though he intentionally listed tk3 to gauge his reaction and when he got what he wanted, backed off. Tk3 was then hit that night.

The other aspect that is interesting is how he speaks of gopher. Not only in this post but there is another one shortly after that it just seems odd how he talks about him.

I’m going with gopher and that mafia intentionally put him in handcuffs. Not only to try and save him for a day (he was talked about by quite a few people as being a target) but to also give appearance that mafia forced him into that situation.

Also maybe somebody is really good about putting shackles on people.  Got MathMan to bark, now Gopher is wowing and whoaing.  Is it normal to have more than one person who can do that sort of thing?  Either way, I think Gopher might be a good bet.  Then again, wasn't there a really old guy in wrestling who kept WOOOing?  I seem to remember that from channel surfing back in the day.  Who is that and what is the best guess as to which side he would be aligned with?

@SirA1

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

It's day three and we don't seem to know a god damn thing... Other than we can't lynch Rags.

Everyone hints at knowing something and half of us are asking for protections. 

He started as Foley and became Dude Love. Odds are he's Cactus Jack. For those who don't remember or haven't looked it up, Cactus Jack started in WCW.

I'm going with Rags since it's likely he's WCW.

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

So, each time I die my alignment changes, and if I live two phases under an alignment, I join that group.  I knew that dying D1 would be the best move for town.  When I came up as what I think is cult or 3rd party, I decided to go ahead and try to die again.  Once again, helps town and I didn't want to wait.

I'm Cactus Jack this time and I'm town.  As far as I know, my role and alignment and ability are decided randomly each time I die.  But I can only be each alignment once.  So I am either scum or town this time.  Up to y'all to believe me.  

You're admitting to being Cactus Jack? The same Cactus Jack who was in WCW... Note, that Mankind was never in WCW, only WWF. So I can't believe that Cactus Jack is anything other than WCW.

Archived