Wrestlemafia, the sign up and game thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Or a guy who posted on day one like he had more information than the rest of us and started getting heat for it before Rags got lynched, only to come back the next day unlynchable (and disappear) can now avoid having meaningful conversation today.

Considering his Role gave him that information I'm fine with it. 

14 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

1) So far we know Rags has been Jobbers and Indy aligned. He now claims he's Mankind but civ aligned? I'm not buying it, but I also don't want to risk lynching him another day and having him come back.

2) I want to know why LTBF is posting like this. Is he doing it to himself? Is someone else doing it to him? I strictly want to know the reasons why he's posting the way he is. 

3) I have less of a mafia read on Gopher than I do on Rags, but I've been wrong a lot this game and right now we have zero solid intel to go off of, so gopher

This is the scummiest post of the game.

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Or a guy who posted on day one like he had more information than the rest of us and started getting heat for it before Rags got lynched, only to come back the next day unlynchable (and disappear) can now avoid having meaningful conversation today.

12 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

So a guy that's doing good work and asking the right questions, and getting answers, who says on Day 3 he will role-claim (Although it's very obvious at this point) gets a posting restriction slapped on him on Day 3 to make that harder for him to do. 

Yeah that's an obvious lynch target for sure. ;) I'd say 50% of the people on Gopher right now are Jobbers/WCW.

I think both of you make good points. But with what Bucs is saying, I don't think Gopher chose to be "silenced" today. I totally forgot about the part where he was going to provide information today (did he say it was a role claim? I'd have to go back and look). I think I agree with SirA here, gopher's being framed.

no vote

17 minutes ago, Darth Pees said:

I think both of you make good points. But with what Bucs is saying, I don't think Gopher chose to be "silenced" today. I totally forgot about the part where he was going to provide information today (did he say it was a role claim? I'd have to go back and look). I think I agree with SirA here, gopher's being framed.

no vote

The issue I take is that it’s too much coincedence. A day after getting a good amount of future heat he suddenly can’t be lynched. Then the day he was supposed to come out with his information, he can’t actually talk? 

Just seems far fetched at this point.

Archived